TZ

Arbydoll
Posted on Sep 29, 2022
Good choice

I chose this one because the ingredients were better than the other choline supplement I used to use. That one had titanium dioxide which is apparently not so great, especially for pregnant women. So far this one has been nice because the size is easy to swallow and I haven't had any side effects. It is just the right amount to supplement my prenatal.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

If you have bowelproblems, lik I do, this is useful for you. Especially when you go towards problems with your gallbladder. If you experience fatty deposits and colics this will help you. But it takes time, this will not solve everything overnight, it may take months and months but in the end it will get you there. I prefer this over an operation because we do not have a gallbladder for nothing. So, be patience and use this. Time wil tell.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I am taking this as part of my prenatal supplement regimen as most prenatal supplements do not have sufficient amounts of choline in them. Choline has been proven to be highly important during pregnancy as it helps with brain development so I highly recommend every pregnant woman to take choline.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I used it as an edition to prenatal multivitamin, as they don't come with Choline usually, and as a vegan I was not sure I could source it otherwise from my diet. had no after effects whatso ever. I keep taking them every now and than just to make sure I get enough, and I will but again when I run out.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I can't truthfully say that I've experienced any benefit from using choline, but I do have more peace of mind adding it to my current supplements. I greatly appreciate the packaging! The tinted glass bottle has a feeling of quality and "feel" in order to protect potency of ingredients.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

did research and read that choline helps in asd kids. Aftee taking this, I could sse the difference in him in term of anxiety in social situation.

Yama P
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I have been taking choline since pregnancy and now 2-3 caps a day during lactation. Choline is great for the baby’s brain development! This brand have good quality and was recommended for me by a well renome doctor

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on May 16, 2022

It is the perfect dose to top off my choline intake for the day since I'm not consuming animal products and plant foods are not very rich in choline.