Page 1 - Reviews - Solaray, Reishi, 600 mg, 100 VegCaps - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I know this mushroom-based superfood as Lingzhi and had noticed that my mom had more energy and was full of vitality after drinking her daily satchet of Lingzhi coffee which was a gift from an aunt. So, I read up on the benefits of lingzhi/Reishi and decided to try it as I had been feeling fatigued and mentally exhausted (not sleeping well) from pandemic-work-related stress and tensions despite a healthful diet and daily exercise (strength and cardio). I have been taking Solaray Reishi daily for 4 weeks now, and I do feel a difference. I feel like I am back to my pre-pandemic state of well-being and more like myself - i.e., more mentally alert, more energetic with a spring in my step (I also notice less fatigue after my 5am morning 5km -6 km runs). This is my 2nd purchase (I am stocking up) and will buy in the future again.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

our neighbor was so satisfied about it , she feels better now ❤️❤️🍀 she had problems with her nervous system, she takes that together with spirulina from Now foods 🍃 please like my review 🥺❤️

d6f7da75-2a0f-4d5f-a701-9a5ac498e534
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I bought this as I read reishi is quite a wonder herb. May not be for everyone but I am giving it a try. The price is quite attractive.

7ff0e1bd-0e12-4ee4-b729-5f7077a78cda
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

item was packed well. It was shipped pretty fast too, since the product came from USA and I am from Philippines. I bought this for my period cramps. Hopefully it will work well for me.

407b56a8-7fdb-48a5-80be-4a21427b7a7c
4ac45858-5bf1-4a33-a689-5364624116c6
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I love taking reishi to boost my immune system and give my body a detox. The taste is fine and I do believe the quality ingredients benefit my overall health. Size of the pill is fine and the packaging is nice.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Loving these Reishi capsules. I’ve been feeling healthier since taking them, less allergy symptoms. And have been sleeping much better too. Will be purchasing again and again!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Reishi mushroom helped me a lot in the physical resilience of the body, highly recommend taking. The benefit is very good and the capsules are easy to swallow.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Good product, gives me more energy for the day. used to buy local ones which is a lot more expensive, happy to continue to use this one.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Have just recently started taking this but finding my mental alertness has significantly improved after a couple of years postpartum with baby brain fog. Now things are seeming a lot clearer. Size is good,easy to swallow. No real flavour as it's in capsule form.