Page 1 - Reviews - Solaray, Mushroom Immune Complex with Maitake, Reishi & Shiitake, 100 VegCaps - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

So far, I don't feel any improvement as I have just started taking this. But I know mashroom got strong immune power because one of my family member is free from hepatitis by taking AHCC, that made the doctor surprise. I can't continue to buy such a expensive supliment like AHCC so I chose this reasonable one for now. I believe the important point for taking supliment is how long you can keep it. You don't get any result if you stop taking after a short period of time.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

The Solaray Immune Complex fits perfectly into my immunesystem supplements which is now more needed than ever in this times. I really like this supplement for it's vitality energy giving quality and also the immune-system boost it gives to you, it's basically a superfood that helps by impacting lot of areas in the body positively. Ingredients is a great mix in a very good dosage in my humble opinion. It has many benefits!

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I cannot begin to express how grateful I am for this product. It's a miracle supplement. I had received some test results that were alarming and had subsequent follow-ups for 2 years. All remained the same. I started taking this supplement May 2021. Fast forward to this week when I received my test results back and I am ALL CLEAR. I take 2 capsules daily in the morning. Stick to this and you will see a change.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Solaray has become a brand I trust - the quality and value is nearly unbeatable. I started taking Reishi a few years ago, and have experienced amazing overall healing from a few health issues. When I found this combination of mushrooms, I wanted to try them together, and I do not regret it. The health benefits of mushrooms are never-ending, I will take mushroom supplements daily for as long as I can.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

This product has been very effective in supporting our family's immunity. The brand is reliable, and we take this every day as part of our health routine. The combination of mushrooms has proved to be very effective to maintain health based on my research. Its easy to combine with other products and there is no aftertaste.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I’ve been using it for month now i feel stronger I didn’t get sick while my whole family having flu I didn’t catch it maybe its bc of these pills i liked it

1645cb95-c21e-45b0-9111-bb77d8b3d64c
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I was looking for a mushroom product to help strengthen my immune system. I ran across this one and decided to give it a try. So far so good, I have had no illness of any kind. I can’t say it is all attributable to the mushrooms but I do think it is helping. Very pleased so far.

czarina07
Posted on May 8, 2022

perfect to increase my immune system, I have been drinking a similar product before, but Solaray version is much cheaper but has the same amount of mg of each mushroom. I will surely buy again

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great mushroom blend at a great price. To me it’s the best product on the market in terms of what you get and what you pay for

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I use it for general immunity enhancer and mood enhancer as mushroom is well known adaptogen to help you cope with daily stress. I think its good and gives me general good feeling.