Page 1 - Reviews - Solaray, L-Lysine, 333 mg, 90 Tablets - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

My husband uses this to ward off cold sores and it works well. I actually used it to help me through a battle with shingles. It shortened the time spent miserable and definitely helped me to get over the shingles quickly. This is a great item to keep on hand.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

These were recommended to me for cold sores. I've been taking them daily and so far, I haven't had a cold sore in months. I find the tablets quite large to take, but they can be broken in half. I've also got my mother started on them.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Lysine is essential for proper protein folding, giving strength to collagen everywhere in the body. It also has anti-glycation properties. I bought it for my mom to help with her vision problems, along with the added zinc and vitamin C.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

The packaging was all good and the delivery was fast. I'm very satisfied with iHerb service. The only thin I wondered about was the colour of the pills - most of them are pink but one of them was clearly white and I was wondering whether it's Lysine or another pill..

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

really helps when your skin is exposed to the sun too long! keeps your tan looking nice and healthy & smells great!! my daughter fell in love with it after a trip to Cancun and claimed it for herself so I had to buy another one for myself .

tontubut
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I use this product daily.I would recommend this to anyone! It is effective and as strong as the NOW brand with the same strength and not nearly as huge! The NOW brand tabs are huge and hopefully you don't need to take more than one!

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

This is very good for cold days. There are a few things I only take in 3 tablets. So good for my health. Lysine and vitamin C and zinc which protects me from colds daily.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I tried to use L-Lysine for diet and muscle training but didn't see an increase in energy then I noticed the size of the tablets are only 333mg when normally L-lysine gets sold in 1000mg since most people use it for cold sores which its works great.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

A good Lysine complement, easy to swollow. The amminoacid is especially content in meat and beans. I am vegan, so...why not to take it in pills? Just hope that it does not contains any nanoparticles.