Page 1 - Reviews - Solaray, Kids Vitamins & Minerals, Chewable, Natural Black Cherry, 120 Chewables - iHerb
TZ
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

My mother’s friend’s daughter had ribbed nails due to vitamin deficiency, and her doctor prescribed some local store bought vitamins and, instead, I ordered these for her. And after 2 months, her mother was so happy about the results - her daughter’s nails got normal again and she felt so much better that she used to; like she said that she made dooa (Musleems would prolly understand) in gratitude for me ahhahahah. So yeah - very good and nutritious Children’s Multivitamin complex that I absolutely recommend P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbz uppp✨ if you like my review

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Incredible amount of vitamins, I loved it! My daughter said it tastes like candy and tastes slightly like cherry. Now she likes the taste and consumes 2 a day to boost her immunity. She is always excited with disposition and in very good health! Thank God🙏❤️. The pot is big and it arrived fast! I recommend! If you liked the comment, please don't forget to give it a positive👍

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Most kids' multivitamins are low in B vitamins. This one is good. I give my children . Now Foods Berry Dophilus (probiotic) . 3 grams (1/2 teaspoon) of Vitamin C powder in orange juice . Cod Liver Oil 15 ml for Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Omega 3 . Calcium/Magnesium syrup . Multivitamin (Solaray kids chewable) . Colloidal mineral 15 ml in orange juice

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I wanted to give my kids a complete multivitamin and I prefer to have chewable tablet rather than gummies. On price basis, this vitamin is quite affordable and contain complete vitamin and minerals needed for children. If you currently looking for kids multivitamin which consists a whole bunch of vitamins and minerals (including iron), then I recommend you to try this.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Don't go around too much..If you need a multivitamin for kids, so this is it ! Unique high quality concentration of all ingredients the kids need. Why ? Vit A 5000 IU.* Vit C 150 mg.* Vit D 400 IU. Vit E 20 mg.* Vit B1 5 mg.* Vit B2 5 mg.* Vit B3 16 mg.* Vit B6 5 mg.* Folic acid 680 mcg.* Vit B12 10 mcg.* Biotin 100 mcg.* Vit B5 16 mg.* Calcium 30 mg. Iron 12 mg.* Iodine 100 mcg.* Magnesium 15 mg. Zinc 2 mg. Manganese 2 mg. Potassium 4 mg. Choline 2 mg. * means : Ideal or super concentration to provide the desirable effect. Qty : 120 small size gummies. Flavor : Natural Black Cherry.. What a taste for kids :) How to use : Only 1 per day is enough, so 120 servings for 4 moths supply. 2 per day in case of deficiency. Trust me, I am a clinical Pharmacist !

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Bought this because it's Solaray and I think this is very complete multivitamins, but 2 tabs per serving was effortful for my kids, they take it with water, I think because its size too big for them (2y and 4y) Gonna repurchase this soon my kids get bigger maybe ;)

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Solaray Children's Chewable Vitamins & Minerals Natural Black Cherry Flavor comes in a fairly large white plastic jar. On the jar there is a branded sticker with the brand logo, the name of the vitamins. I wonder if it really tastes like cherry? There are 120 vitamins in a jar. Taking into account the fact that my daughter is already 4 years old, the package will last for 2 months, 2 pieces a day. On the reverse side, the composition of vitamins and minerals is prescribed. I liked the composition and the percentage, there is a hope that something will be assimilated)). Here and vitamin A, and D, and B vitamins, zinc, and other important components. The packaging is securely closed with a plastic screw cap with protection against the sweet tooth of the kids. In addition, an intact protective membrane was present upon arrival. Also on the packaging are the details of the manufacturer. Vitamins in the jar are not to the eyeballs, in the amount of 120 pieces. It is recommended to take 2 pieces per day. My daughter is 4 years old, just her daily dose. So one jar is enough for two months, it turns out quite economically. Vitamins are presented in the form of tablets, quite large. Pinkish color, with patches. The tablets are about 1 cm, not too big, but not too small either. As for the use, they are similar in organoleptic properties to ascorbic acid in tablets, in pharmacies these are sold in a rustling wrapper, quite hard. Vitamins can be absorbed, gnawed or chewed, which our baby does with pleasure. The first time it was with distrust, you never know what these parents slipped)), but now with pleasure.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

My children have been on this product for more than a year and I believe that their immune system are strong during this pandemic largely thanks to the religious supplement intake as well as quality food and sports. Smells great and since it's chewables, no issue for kids at all!

Posted on May 9, 2022

My 11 yo son took the same vitamin for the last 8 years and it was discontinued. Thankfully a good friend recommended this and my son loves it! It’s hard to find high quality ingredient vitamins for kids that tastes good. This is it, your kids will be so happy with this!

Posted on May 6, 2022

This chewable vitamins is really perfect for my twins. They use to take syrup vitamins but I am always having a hard time giving it to them, so I decided to give this chewable vitamins a try and perfect. They actually loved it as they are the one who reminds me of taking it everytime. At first they take one tablet per day but now they are taking two per day. The taste is just perfect for every kids, it is really like a candy as my twins say. This supplement gives them enough energy for daily activities. Thabk you iherb