TZ

Posted on Apr 21, 2022
My moms favorite.

My mom orders Solaray garlic for its antiviral and antibacterial benefits. She swears it is the best quality and tastes out there. Interestingly, rather than taking them in pill form, She opens up a capsule and sprinkles them on her salad. They only contain garlic, so you don't have to worry about the addition of any other weird ingredients.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Prefer the smellier one than the odorless garlic, because the more it resembles the original taste the more likely it goes through a simpler chemical process in the making. Garlic extract means it doesn’t goes through a high-heat distillation to obtain the final results -> which could impact in the loses of its nonvolatile nutrients. A little bit pricier but worth its nutrients contained.

It is very good. It can be used if it is thick in the blood. I think it is useful for all three who have intestinal worms. Garlic is also good for the heart.

ff2f8764-da87-4cb8-938b-52b79a72097a
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Sometimes I wonder if garlic in powder or garlic in oil is better, But I found that garlic in powder has a stronger smell of garlic which made me believe that it has more garlic in it. I take this garlic in capsule forms because it lowers cholesterol & it's good for cough & colds.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I began taking them to boost my immune system before traveling. They are the real deal! You can smell the garlic as if I was eating it fresh as I usualky do. A great anti-viral, antibacterial, and it taste like garlic. So don't burp in anyones face 😀. They came securely packed and they are easy to swallow..most important to me is the capsules are VEGAN.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

make your own pre work out this is a no brainer as I am getting 1.00 to review this it is better then chemical pre workouts that can ruin your life I would not reccomend this is way better go for it all the way big daddy says so no one reads this anyways follow me on yotube red seal journeyman reviews for how to make money and muscle enery tastes like powder go go go the quality is great diet size protein

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I bought this for my husband because he is hypertensive and me as diabetic and so far works well with the meds that we are taking. The capsule smells like garlic but there is no aftertaste. Thank you iherb. Will reorder again for sure.

18549c56-9654-4321-98f6-1bdda50a3ba3
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This product is good. No strong garlic smell or taste that makes swallowing it easy. The price is just okey and the quality is good.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Used the product to stay healthy since garlic is helpful in keeping infections down. It does have a strong garlic odor just to let those people know who don't like that. It does not bother me however.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I've been taking garlic supplements a few months now. It really does help with inflammation and pain. These have a very strong smell but I don't experience any after taste or burping.