Page 1 - Reviews - Smith & Vandiver, Spa...ah, Massage Oils Sampler, 3 Piece Set, 2 fl oz (60 ml) Each - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 2, 2022

I hope it comes with bigger size like 500ml-1000ml. I super love the smell. Although it has a thinner texture when applied to skin but the smell is super nice. Excellent quality. Packaging is good upon receiving the item and fast delivery. Highly recommended to my friends and family. This is also good to give as gifts!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Oh these little oils are my favourite!! The scents are amazing and the packaging is just the right size. You can benefit from using a variety of nourishing essential oils without a commitment to one single scent. Perfect for pampering yourself with some high quality and moisturizing oils that smell amazing.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

These are fabulous massage oils. They scent is great and is light enough that you don't have to worry about stinking people out. They are small size but they last a long time if you put them in a squirt bottle. Unless you use them twice a day or something.

Monaa25
Posted on May 8, 2022

Love love love … so good and so effective, nice scent,easy to use , good packaging,size and quality .. moisturizing and relaxing, the best essential oils .. nice for sensitive skin

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Love the scents! Really good quality, great size, this will last a while. Perfect to use for self care days. very relaxing, good for sensitive skin!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

All the 3 bottles smell great, I can't decide which I like most. It's not as oily as I thought. It's mild on the skin, easily absorbed by skin right after a few rubs. All colors look the same, clear, smell is gentle, quite light actually.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I am in Love with these oils. And so is my husband. Will be purchasing again this nice i run out! Smell is amazing on all 3!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I love them. Not to thick and smells really really nice. I specially like Sage + Citrus. My entire family love it. The smells stay overnight and I feel good in the morning. Brings me good and happy mood.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

The oils are fast absorbing and the fragrance is relaxing. Good to use especially after bathing. It’s relaxing and gentle on skin. Good to try.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

Small and cute! Love the variety of smells. These are a lot of fun. Comes in a little pouch to keep these nice and neat.