Page 1 - Reviews - Simply Organic, Paprika, 2.96 oz (84 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Simply Organic is my favourite brand for organic spices. The quality and the taste of their spices is always awesome. I do like the packaging because it's easy to use. Paprika isn't spicy at all so you don't have to worry. It gives a delicious flavour to your food.

Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Great purchase, I seem to use Paprika powder in just about everything. The flavor is definitely strong on this and a little goes a long way.

89290432-3f74-42dc-8397-de45c7951a57
Annyan
Posted on May 4, 2022

I'm a big fan of this brand, I have almost every kind of spice and I've never yet been disappointed with the quality of the products! This is a very fragrant, pleasant tasting paprika! I add it to almost all meat dishes, it goes particularly well with chicken and pork. But don't add this spice when frying, paprika easily burns, gaining a bitter taste. It also goes well with vegetables, especially tomatoes and cabbage. I often add it to soups and make a variety of sauces with paprika. A simple mashed potato with paprika combined with garlic, coriander, basil, chaber and bay leaf powder makes a delicious and tasty side dish! Interesting fact: Paprika contains several times more vitamin C than citrus fruits. It improves blood circulation and stimulates the appetite. Make sure you store it in a dry, dark place as sunlight kills the flavour and aroma of paprika.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This paprika has a nice aroma and fresh. I like to put this with my dehydrated kale, and this gives it a unique flavour that makes the kale much more delicious. Can also sprinkle in meat eg. roast chicken, giving it a nice smoky flavour. Simply Organic is a good choice and I’ll buy again.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I love simply organic spices because of their good quality. They do not have any unhealthy ingredients and they taste awesome! I use Paprika in everyday cooking, especially when making recipes with meat. Its package is made of glass which is very convenient for storing. It is complementary with all the diets including vegans.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

My favourite spice! I add it every day when I cook food, I like the taste and aroma. Easy to use and lasts a long time, pure composition.

c7eeac5e-78d8-4b92-a6c1-7822d2177246
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I like it bcos it’s organic. I read reviews that this is a trusted brand so I hope it is 100% clean food in spice form. Hve tried other spices from this brand and haven’t disappoint me yet. But more pricier than other brands.

b0dc8c89-43e7-4edb-b2d9-88123f8414c6
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

e recently completed our first order with iherb based on a recommendation from a friend. We found the website to be very user friendly and the prices are significantly less than our local health food store. Our items arrived quickly. With the additional benefit of free shipping we'll be making our purchases from iherb from now on.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

I love all Simply Organic brand’s herbs and spices as they are all organic. I have the whole line of spices and I just love adding paprika in my cooking so much!

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

First time bought. Has the beautiful vibrant red colour & good freshly smell. It is much lesser spicy than the chili powder. Have slowly acquired its taste & use it regularly now.

63e583ce-27d8-4e52-a0fd-7a08ef26a264