TZ

Posted on Jan 15, 2022
מצוין!

One of the best spice mix I used. Great for meat, vegetables and more. I use it in my salad and on my food after it is ready, to spice it up. I love all the garlic spices of this brand, and order them again and again. Furthermore, I will definitely order this product again.

bee86756-91a9-4cd2-bfc4-f464fbd5080d
9714e5b3-1e08-473c-8047-f688bf3f80ef
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This is a quality ingredient that will complement your favorite recipes. Good for many servings. Enhances the taste of my Italian dishes. The small-sized package is simple but sleek and won't look out of place on a kitchen countertop. Benefits those on special diets. Would buy again. Great stuff!

I really like this product because it is suitable for vegans. All ingredients are organic, harmoniously complement each other. High quality product. It lasts quite a long time. Dishes in which I add this spice acquire a special taste and smell.I really like this product because it is suitable for vegans. All ingredients are organic, harmoniously complement each other. High quality product. It lasts quite a long time. Dishes in which I add this spice acquire a special taste and smell. At the same time, when using this product, you get a lot of useful ingredients.

Wing Wong
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I have been using this brand and product for some years and it remains my go to for everything, saute, bake or broil, even in tuna salad, etc. Compared with others I've tried, the clear winner.I love to cook and I've probably used every brand of spices and herbs on the market and Simply Organic is the winner, hands down. Their spices are consistently fresh tasting, have great flavor and come in fairly generously-sized bottles. I use this Garlic & Herb spice on nearly everything and I love it--not too strong, but lots of flavor. My other favorite is Herbs de Provence, which is my all-time favorite spice. Enhances everything. Nothing to dislike. A truly remarkable and versatile blend.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This particular spice changed the way I cook chicken, in all of its concoctions. My chicken noodle soup requires no other seasoning. This combo spice has it all. Crockpot dishes, rotisserie chicken, even a bit on the chicken before cutting it up for chicken Alfredo. I bought four bottles so I could give some away!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This is so yummy! Delicious on roasted veggies and seasoning for lamb, beef and chicken. I could imagine it would go well with many dishes. Good size, takes me quite some time to get through one bottle. The orange peel in it gives a a hint of zest but not over powering, it's quite a unique combination have not found anything quite like this before!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I got this unintentionally after Whole Foods delivery substituted it for my order of Italian seasoning. I have a ton of spices so I’d probably not have ordered it, but it’s very good! I’ve used it on chicken and roasted potatoes which turned out beautifully. I normally don’t like dried garlic because it can be too strong, but it works perfectly in this blend. Sprinkle this on hummus or eggplant dip (homemade or store bought) and it will blow your mind. It’s really great on any middle eastern or Mediterranean food.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Very tasty blend and great for seasoning a variety of dishes. I wish the bottle were the same in look to the others from this brand though. It's strange that it is a different shape.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I use it for everything i cook. It adds flavor to the dish. Also garlic is not the main i gridient, so it is safe when you use it.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I use this great quality seasoning mix to add to extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar to make an excellent salad dressing. It’s now an absolute pantry essential because we eat a LOT of salads! Just a really good overall garlic herb mix to have on hand!