TZ

Wing Wong
Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Simply Organic has always been a great brand and I'm happy with this Ground Mustard Seed

Well, I'm no ground mustard seed aficionado, but this seems quite satisfactory to me as expected. I like Simply Organic brand, and most spices I buy are from them as they seem to be the main organic spice brand sold in stores. I highly recommend their brand as I've never been disappointed with anything I've purchased from them. Always high quality. I use this ground mustard seed as an emulsifier for homemade mayo and balsamic dressing. Just a tip when using any spices to avoid mold growth -- be careful when adding directly from the bottle to a hot, steaming dish such as something you're cooking on the stove. The steam will rise up into the container and will probably make it moldy and/or clump. Just put the desired amount in something else like a teaspoon and then add to whatever dish you're making.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Simply organic is my go to brand for organic spices. I love that they come in glass bottles and that iherb lets you know the expiration date before purchase so you can be assured of the freshness of the item. This mustard seed has great flavor. The most important thing is that if you eat steamed cruciferous vegetables, you want to use mustard to help get sulforaphane which has been shown to provide powerful health benefits. Raw vegetables have the highest level of this substance, but I learned that using mustard helps with the bioavailability of sulforaphane.

iReeRee
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

The taste is great, size of the product is convenient good packaging the quality of ingredients & composition is great & has benefits good to use in ur diet, recipe : sprinkle it on any savory meal / salad per serving measure, frequency any time & it fits your cooking uses / needs 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻🥰

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

As a mustard powder, this is great quality and delivers a mustard flavor. I don't really love the flavor of mustard, but this was an ingredient in a low-FODMAP curry powder recipe I tried. I couldn't find any mustard powder locally, so I was glad to find this high-quality brand on iherb. I want to look for some other good recipes or uses for it!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Well, I'm no ground mustard seed fan, but this seems quite satisfactory to me as expected. I like Simply Organic brand, and most spices I buy are from them as they seem to be the main organic spice brand sold in stores. I highly recommend their brand as I've never been disappointed with anything I've purchased from them. Always high quality. Package in glass bottle, nicely wrapped.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I use this in much of my cooking. I also have a recipe for making mustard for spreads. It is beneficial for lung health and helps with breathing when you have a cold. The taste is great, not too hot, but hot enough. The only ingredient is mustard powder so it is healthy.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Simply organic mustard powder is something I always add in when preparing salad dressing.It add a nice spicy bit as well as being excellent for good digestion.

Posted on May 27, 2022

It's hard to find mustard powder in my area. Simply Organic always brings quality condiments with fresh tastes! I use it for broccoli salad to boost the glutathione in the vegetable. Great stuff!

Posted on May 5, 2022

We have used these spices for years now and wont use anything else. Always fresh, good flavour and in glass! The variety of seasonings available is just marvellous.