TZ

Posted on Oct 4, 2021
For sous vide - great!

A very high quality mix of organic spices that I use in my sous vide. Package is excellent - I like the fact that it's a glass bottle which I can reuse in the future. Taste is great - I only need to add this plus salt to marinade my steak.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is one of my favorite seasonings! It's healthy & delicious! I've used it on chicken, fish, & various vegetables, and they all came out absolutely delicious, while each food still tasted flavorful, & yummy, yet different......never boring! It's so easy to use.....a delicious combination in just the right proportions! Came well packaged & protected from iherb so the glass bottles were perfectly protected upon arrival. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This spice mix is super delicious and addictive. I can pour a lot on my food and it still tastes good and doesn’t feel overwhelming. For me the sesame and lemon flavor is much stronger than the garlic and herb flavor though - I think the bottle is half sesame seeds. Very tasty as it is though. This is my favorite spice brand because they always have high quality spices, the bottle has shake or pour options, and the name of the spice is written on top of the bottle too so you can find it more easily in the cupboard. Highly recommend this and the other spices by this brand.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I always restock their herbs, loved that they are all organic, fresh and high quality! Is a staple in my kitchen! Loved to use this to marinate chicken wings, so yummy. Would hope that they will someday make refills packages so that I can reuse their glass bottle!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹 luxurious ingredients