TZ

Posted on Sep 2, 2022
TERRIFIC!

I'm very glad that I tried these snacks as I was surprised how much I like them. They are delightful and delicious! The flavor is great and their healthy ingredients put my mind at ease and make them one of my favorite snacks. I also like other Simple Mills products and I order these Sweet Thins and others on a regular basis. They're great!

Posted on May 2, 2022

I am so happy that Simple Mills is making snacks without almond flour. I try not to eat many processed foods, and do so by selecting those with the cleanest ingredients. I feel good about the ingredients in these cookies - and only eat a couple at time. Best of all, if you like mint cookies these taste great.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I am glad I purchased two boxes of these while they were on special sale as they are morish. This is the first time that I tried the chocolate crackers from Simple Mills and these are great simple desserts when you are avoiding gluten and sugars while cleansing your GI tract. I am doing a parasite cleanse at the moment so I am looking forward to opening the second box and have a few pieces for a simple snack reward after an ardous cleanse.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I liked that there were ingredients at face value and minimal ones. The taste reminded me of health thin mint cookies and I recommended these to my friend who is gluten free. My toddler also enjoyed eating these as a snack and they aren’t too hard that he couldn’t eat them.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I love these! Just enough chocolatey sweetness and crispness to satisfy cravings. And they are healthy! They don't mess with my paleo diet. Will continue to buy.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

These are so tasty for me. I have allergies to certain foods and this is great for me to have a treat! The serving size is great for that snack at night too.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Bought this by mistake thinking it was the chocolate brownie flavour. My hubby and kids all liked it so now I’m stocking up all three variations.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I really like this brand and after enjoying the chocolate brownie flavour I thought I’ll give this mint one a chance as I am usually a big mint fan. I think these are well worth the purchase. The mint taste is not too strong or artificial. Yummy.

Aliaq8
Posted on May 26, 2022

i love this.. if you love mint choco, you are going to like the taste of these. Good ingredients. size: I wish it was bigger, well packaged nothing broken. eat as a snack. serving size for one box is good for 3 people.