Page 1 - Reviews - Similasan, Stye Eye Relief, Sterile Eye Drops, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I like this for dry eyes and the occasional itchy and/or red eyelid. I read the sulphur in it is a good disinfectant, seems to work, and certainly eases red eyes or eyelids. I keep it in the fridge for that extra bit of coolness to refresh the eyes!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

My daughter always getting stye in both her eyes and I am worried why it’s always there. After using this eye drops I can say that her eyes is improving. I just hope that after this bottle the stye will be gone.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I have a chalazion that has been hanging around for a few weeks. These drops are Soothing and keep the swelling at bay. Combined with a hot compress regularly I’m hoping it will resolve soon.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I find this eye drop mix more gentle than other mixes. I also find it soothing. I highly recommend the stye eye relief. I have no stye, but I do find this product helps with eye dryness and rinsing out ones eyes

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I ordered this product by accident. I noticed now it is for stye and I have not styes. But these drops still helps my eyes for redness and dryness. So it is recommendable.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This works pretty good for my stinging, dry eyes. I bought 2 bottles & my friend’s stye was gone after 3 days. If I ever have a stye, I now know which drops to order

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I really like the product. It has improved my eye problems such as redness. The quality of packaging is also top notch. I bought two already. Would recommend to people with constant eye redness and styes. It would benefit and provide so much relief.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

Soothing, and helps reduce redness for a time , but so far hasn't reduced the basic inflammation of the eyelids. I will keep dosing the eyes with these drops 3 times daily.