Page 1 - Reviews - Sierra Bees, Organic Lip Balms, Unflavored, 4 Pack, 0.15 oz (4.25 g) Each - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Daily applying this lip balm has made my lips appear visually bigger. I apply it several times a day & before going to bed. The first results I've got in a month - I've got many compliments & questions, but the only secrets are this 100% natural organic balm & the cocoa balm from Sierra Bees. It does not increase lip size, but (!) due its intensive hydrating effect of balm lips look so full & moist. See lip balm effect at photo! I am against any injections. So, to be honest, I could not even imagine that my lips could look so full. Other lip balms of famous brands that I used before were making my lips dry & only these balms work successfully for me. It's non-sticky, lightweight, no flavor, with vitamin E! We've got used to believe that product must be good quality if only it's expensive But this lip balm is a beautiful evidence of the best quality & affordable price simultaneously. If this review was useful for you, please click👍! Thanks & enjoy great experience with this balm!

868d4eec-7611-46df-be73-4e20fd4b388a
3a9292bf-9a01-4ad5-8207-dea3d7c39d9e
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Hi , I’ve tried this one once I got it 2 days ago , no smell which I love spicing it’s for me and my little daughter she loved it and I do too. Not greasy that you found it smudge around your mouth and on ur cheeks not sticky I put it at night when I woke up in the morning it was still there keeping them soft .

e4f0f3be-80fd-4f62-973c-57a1bebbfdbb
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

When I use lip balms that don't fit my sensitive skin, my lips and surrounding skin become more rough. This lip balm is okay and effective. Recently, the toothpaste I started using didn't suit me and the area around my lips was rough and red, but it was moisturized and healed.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My most favorite lip balm ever! The quality is so good! It is the only lip balm that actually makes my lips feel better! It’s no scented & I really like he lack of filler ingredients! I like all of their lip balms from this company! Please keep making them!! Thank you!!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Really a good deal for $1 each!! I wanted a simple, natural lip balm and these are exactly that, the texture is good and they feel nice. I highly prefer the unflavored, I had tried the sample variety pack (could not resist 4 for a dollar) of flavored and to me the flavors are just a little too intense, kind of reminded me of lip smackers when I was a kid. I think the flavors are “natural” but they are sort of candy-ish. There may be flavors I didn’t try that are not like that. And if you like lip smackers dr pepper you might like the cherry! The unflavored just smell very mildly of olive oil and beeswax, which I enjoy and don’t notice after putting on.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

These are amazing affordable lip balms. I purchased these specifically because of my dry snapped lips but they proved to be really good lip primers. It has no scent and it's composition is fairly simple. Overall I would repurchase but mainly for affordablity and their use as a lip primer.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

One of my favorite lip balms to use to moisturize my dry lips. I love the packaging and the scent. the size is also reasonable for the price and it benefited me so much. it is a quality product that I keep repurchasing. I even give it as a gift for little girls.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I appreciate this unscented option because I have eczema and a fragrance sensitivity. I buy it for personal use. It's a great brand at a great price. It feels good and moisturizing and keeps my lips from getting chapped. I don't react to it as I do to some others lip balms.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I have to use something on my lips in the cold weather months especially. I feel good using this product as it is not made with petroleum in it!! it is unscented which I like and works really good at keeping my lips from drying out and splitting which is very painful. read the labels good ingredients in this.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

It has no scent, and feels very high quality and moisturizing. it has an average size and feels I use it everyday. Plus, the price is amazing. Amazing for dry lips and people of all ages! It is non irritating as it has no added fragrance which is a benefit!