Page 1 - Reviews - Sierra Bees, Madre Magic, Royal Jelly & Propolis Multipurpose Balm, 2 fl oz (57 ml) - iHerb
TZ
Maituavit
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Exactly like what it says: MAGIC. I personally like its scent and use it for my body day and night. It really does soften my body skin with its moisturizng value. Love its price and its quantity as well as its quality. In all, really benefit my skin and I highly recommend it to anyone. Going for the second one !

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I bought this product as a natural restorative for my hair. It has olive oil, beeswax and rosemary - ingredients that are supposed to do good with hair. Indeed the product smells of olive oil but the smell dissipates quickly. The product does soften the dry skin and as for the hair, prevents electrification and makes the hair soft and pleasant to the touch, shiny and healthy. at first, i was pretty pleased with the product but after a few hours it made ny haur really frizzy. but, for hands, it is good

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This moisturizer is great! The scent is great! It's not too strong. I have dryer skin in the winter time and I noticed that when I apply this cream at night, I wake up to really soft and moisturized skin. It keeps my skin smooth and hydrated throughout the day. When I wear makeup, it tends to dry out my skin more, I found my skin looking more hydrated when applying a little layer of this cream before my makeup and I saw a significant improvement in the texture of my skin!

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

this is worth the money. I was hesitant for quite awhile because of the price. yes, you should buy this if you want an all around multi-purpose salve. it easily absorbs into the skin without any greasy feel afterwards. I recommend swiping your finger across the surface of the balm then digging in. I little goes a long way. I used it under my eyes, face, and shoulders. I even used it for my lips and it is so soothing and moisturizing. it has the slightest honey/beeswax smell so anyone sensitive to smells will love this. I reviewed the acure vitamin c serum (a balm really) and I prefer this one. goof proof! the acure easily can get heavy and greasy and the smell is overwhelming. the texture is solid and melts easily when rubbed with the finger. try it! the 4oz size is huge for how little you will use at a time. so opting for the 2oz is a smart move if need be

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This moisturizer is great! I like that it has simple ingredients, its perfect for those who have sensitive skin. It keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day and night. The price is super affordable! The quality of the product is great! The only downside is the scent, but it is a natural product!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This is one of the most amazing products I have ever tried. It has a million uses... lips, cuticles, heel cracks, but it is the "perfect fit" that I use as a night time eye cream. It calms all redness around my eyes and leaves the skin feeling smooth and hydrated. I am a big fan of "honey" products, and this is my new favourite. I will definitely be re-ordering this product.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

this is good product and as it is described, it is a multipurpose balm. it has a slight nice smell which doesn't last when you use it. i like it. everyone should have a natural remedy like this at home.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The container seems small but a little goes a long way! It feels like a firmer version of Vaseline. There is no scent (which I love) and my skin actually absorbs the balm so my skin feels so moisturized after using it. I'll definitely buy it again when this on runs out.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I like the quality of this Madre Magic. It has a slight scent but isn't too strong. The composition is a thick balm and it does get greasy. I like to rub it all over my hands and it makes them so soft. I like that it is a natural product with great ingredients.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This is one of my favourite cosmetic products from iherb. It is a bit heavy but in winter time it creates a great barrier against the wind. I rub it in and wipe off the excess. It feels really lovely. I also use it when the prescription retinol has irritated my skin excessively. It is very soothing. And lots of nice clean ingredients tells that you are doing good to your skin.