Page 1 - Reviews - SheaMoisture, Kids Extra-Nourishing Shampoo, Mango & Carrot, 8 fl oz (237 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I love everything about this shampoo. The scent is delicious. The package has a small size, but holds a lot of product since you need very little. Is a very gentle product, specially for sensitive scalp. I have sebhorreic dermatitis and my scalp does not itch afterwards. I'm not a child haha but I simply love this shampoo. Rather than foamy is more like bubbly. It has a very soft and soapy texture. My hair is well nurtured and hydrated. I have 2b hair type and I'm using the shampoo during spring season.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I don’t know why some people didn’t like the smell but I just ADORE it! I literally can’t stop smelling my daughter’s hair after the bath 😂😂 So I couldn’t stop from trying it too. And I love how does my hair look after it. It is very soft, not oily(I always have this problem with other shampoos) and of the course the smeeeeell.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This shampoo guys has a lot of benefits first it's is making hair SOFT and NOURISH, and promotes growth, safe for daily use, good scent my daughter of 2 years love it. It's good for children aged 1an . The package has a small size, but holds a lot of product, you just need very little Quantity because the quality is excellent. It's very gentle as well❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ always favourite.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I try this to my sons hair since I cant find the old one that ive been using.. Im impressed coz its soo smooth and smells really good. My sons hair is so picky when it comes to shampoo it gets dry and sticky on first use but this shampoo is awesome. I even use it for myself..

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

great shampoo.my hair is recently coloured and this helped me keep the colour for a very long tjme not to mention easily lathers and cleans the hair,smells great and also makes it shiny.i use it for myself more than for my child since it is so great!

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Small in size I would like to have bigger size. The brand is well known for hair and skin care. The quality is excellent . The texture is nice and gentle of kids hair with nice scent. It is really benefits kids hair specially with natural ingredients. You can use it for any hair type.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

ok i'm 26 y.o but i bought it , it smells heaven and realky makes your hair soft ... works good for my 2b/2c curly hair , it cleans well and soften your hair and the good smell stays in your hair for days 😍😍 ... just give it a try ! ... like the comment plz if it was useful ❤️❤️

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The smell is good and luckily does not stay for long on baby's hair. I though a bottle is gonna be bigger, but the texture of the shampoo is pretty dense, so hope it lasts for a little longer.

fa9f986d-1c8b-481e-8fab-5a14067eccc6
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I feel to eat it laterally,i ordered it for myself im an adult.i wanted to try it as my favorite scent was sold out,i liked it in the beginning ,even now to be honest but the only thing is that i kinda feel my hair greasy on my scalp after applying it.i dont know why but maybe bcz its for kids and not for what i really need for my hair.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

The scent is great and not too strong!! It's a small-sized bottle but actually lasts for soooo long, you only need to use about a teaspoon of product for long hair. (I'm already using it for more than a month with 2 daily showers = it's very concentrated)