Page 1 - Reviews - SheaMoisture, Curling Gel Souffle, Coconut & Hibiscus, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

My curls have always been super dry and damaged, this gel saved my curls, provide super high definition with moist and flexibility that lasts for days! I used it to style my hair on my wedding and everyone just loved it, strongly advise all the curly heads with dry hair to try it

e7a5dff7-3b30-44ce-b528-73a11f328058
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have been using this gel for a while now and it works wonders to mine and my daughters hair, it locks in the moisture and has great hold on the hair. a while back the texture was weird, it was clumpy and jello-y, but now it has a smooth finish. it leaves our hair shiny with a wonderful scent.

06f641fd-acc9-4f5d-8b04-0ae3d30d6c7c
683026f9-8325-4aca-8f06-8c2bf3e7b079
Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I bought it because it has flaxseed oil It smells amazing:) I like to scrunch it into my ends after applying a curl cream or a leave in conditioner. Since it is heavy, keep it away from your roots if you want volume at the top of your head, unless you are going for a triangle style. I usually apply it to my ends, and it gives a nice shine.

955104c9-6ee0-49ad-a642-a947b3ca1866
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

the quality is great! the amount to use is very little each time so it will last a long time esp with its size. the scent is amazing when used, and it can def keep ur hair in place, the delivery was very fast with good packaging. the composition is a just a little bit hard but rubbing it between your palms makes the gel soft and easy to apply :D

dc388728-e8fb-4e45-b801-29bd611d12e0
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I've been using this Gel more than 6 months now and I can tell that it is one of the best products for my curly hair. I use a little after styling my hair with a cream or a leave in, and it fixes my curls and help to give them more volume, and it smells amazing

037554c3-9cde-4aa8-b282-7f15b6e0fe55
08e13fe8-3a8b-48fc-bd44-36d3bd6e939c
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Curly woman indeed. LOVE this product! Applying on wet hair and the curls are jumping out... Quality is really good, and the scent is very subtle. I do use some moisturizing cream underneath, I mean it's needed. Package is fine, pretty standard. Size is absolutely enough for some time now. If my comment helped you please press like 👍

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Recommended by a friend to try, so I did because the product has been around for a long time. I like the smell and lightness of the gel, but alas, all hair types are not alike. My thick, coarse, curly hair seems to soak up the gel and then dry out. Not like my previous hair product which kept my curls hydrated, kept the styling through to the next day, and created nice tight curly ringlets in my hair. I guess I need a heavier, creamier/more emollient curling gel...back to the more expensive previous hair product for me. SheaMoisture is a good brand though, just not for my curly hair type.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

A little goes a long way. You need to work it in your hands completely before applying over your stylers or creams or else you get small gel clumps. Needs to be scrunched and properly, leaves a soft cast that you can break once. I have 3b fine hair but medium density when dry, with medium porosity, product is still half way through the jar after 1 year so depends on your hair types

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Ok so I tried this and it flash dried my hair , I guess I used too much. Next time I put some leave in conditioner first and then the soufflé. It worked giving my hair a loose wavy hold . The scent is mild and my hair feel moisturized and less frizzy after drying. It has kinda runny consistency. This big tub is gonna last for more than a year . Just remember a little goes a long way.

aef80396-0425-4d44-a2e8-a8f1d083d972
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This product is nice. The package comes with lots of product in it, so it will last u for really long time even if your har is long. A little bit goes a long way! The size is really nice. The scent is nice and not pungent at all. I feel my hair is soft after use for days. Hopefully my review helped u!!!