TZ

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I am so glad Iherb has brought on this product, as I cannot use anything else. I sweat profusely and this is the only product that works for me. The scents are reasonable, and while they're not foolproof (I do carry wet wipes and reapply during summer), they work better than anything else I have tried. For me, this works best when I apply at night, after a bath before going to bed. Then I reapply in the morning, before going to work. Where I live in summer, temps reach 38-40C with 80%+ humidity, but this still works well compared to everything else.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

All the antiperspirants of this brand (tried all apart from the "clinical protection" ones), provide the most protection against sweating out of any antiperspirants of other brands I've ever tried. Solid 0 sweating for 24-30 hours. I decided to try this brand after reading great reviews here, when I started taking ADHD medication and started to sweat way more than before, and my previous natural Crystal brand deodorants were just not cutting it anymore. Dries quickly, completely clear, doesn't leave any residue on skin on clothes. The smell is ok, inoffennsive perfume-y cosmetic scent. Love the design - very 90's! My favourite of this brand is the Lavender gel, goesn't smell like lavender, but very fresh and modern scent.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Secret clear gel is the only deodorant that has worked for me. It goes on clear, let it dry for a minute or so before putting on clothes and you will be fresh for 24hours plus! I am so thankful Iherb ships fast and affordable to me since I’ve relocated out of the US, this is the best price!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Best deodorant ever. Scent beautiful , good size, not greasy,best quality , use it daily but if you don’t you’ll notice it’s still working

e810bfa9-dc0b-4304-852f-484401cca929
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Gel composition, fresh odour, I noticed the difference since day 2 of using it. No sweat , no smell in the underarm for the whole day plys its not messy for the shirts. Cute packaging. I highly recommend, will continue using it. so far soo good

034f7ebf-e8b0-4f04-82c3-2628ea0e0943
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Very good deodorant! I like the gel consistency and the packaging mechanism - it makes it vey easy to use, and to get just the right amount. On me it has a only a moderate anti-perspirant effect, but I have over-active sweat glands, so I kind of expected that. But even though I sweat, I still smell good all day!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

The quality and size is perfect it has no smell it feels great on face it is the best option for frequent personal routine the packaging looks good

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Love this! Does not stain clothes, pleasant smell, it really does last 48 hours! Pits are nice and dry even in the humid summertime. Highly recommend!! Great quality!!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!