Page 1 - Reviews - Sambucol, Black Elderberry Pastilles with Honey, 20 Pastilles - iHerb
TZ
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Great taste and easy to use. Just pop in your mouth like a lozenge. Great way to help boost immune system but don't take too many or will give your diarrhea read instructions on the package. All elderberry products will cause diarrhea if too much is consumed at once.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This is the only lozenges I take at the moment to sooth an "under the weather" throat as it also an immunity booster. I will take it the moment there are any signs of something brewing. Will usually feel better the next day. iHerb carries them at a reasonable price, especially during promotional periods.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Dry cough, scratchy throat, or just a tickle these pastilles do the trick. The taste of black elderberry is great, but then you add in some honey and man, these little guys are great. Felt much better after the first one and even better after the second one about two hours later. Great to have these in the "medicine" cabinet.

Posted on May 7, 2022

the quality is great for me. the ingredient is simple with a few important ones. the age requirement is good for me. the package is good and durable. the benefit is doing well for me. the taste is great too. the supplement improve my cold bit by bit. my diet is fine with this supplement.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

These work fast! My kiddos like them as well! And I like that they are soft! Don't have to worry about a hard cough drop or having to make it smaller before being able to bite it! Tastes kinda like an old fruit snack but boy do these work for a sore or bothered throat!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I always have some in my purse or at home. It soothes my itchy throat or dry mouth. Works every time! Haven't been sick for a few years. And I like they are not overly sweet and taste good like blackcurrant gummies. Will continue buying. Wish the price is lower.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Sambucol Pastilles are so effective and i've relied on them for years for whenever i have a cold or flu. The ingredients of vitamin C, zinc, and elderberry are such an amazing potent blend that always help with a scratchy sore throat and serve as a beneficial boost to the immune system when i'm not feeling well. They're high quality and also taste really pleasant, unlike many other lozenges which taste terrible and don't tend to do much to ease symptoms. I highly recommend these, i always make sure i have a couple of packets in my cupboard year round!

StazFoods
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

These are okay, but super sticky when you eat them. They really are pastilles, which differ from gummies as they're thicker and harder to chew. Eating one is more than enough work and chewing, so you really have to spread these out! I do love Sambucol so it's nice they make a variety of different products, but just beware these take a while to chew!

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

I fell in love with these candies right away when I felt the first signs of a cold and decided to try the elderberry lozenges! And I realized that I ordered excellent sweets! Because there were almost no signs of a cold the next day! Miracles are always not for me. But here is just a miracle! And now the first thing I order on iHerb is these candies and they are always in my medicine cabinet.😋🍭🍇

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Really love those Pastilles with Honey, I use them every time when I feel my throat is dry or scratchy and it never disappoint! I also love that they have zinc as an ingredient. I found also that the package is very convenient to take with me because it has the dots that help to divide it, so that I don't have to take the whole thing with me. I also like the initial taste, however, because of zinc maybe, sometimes it leaves a lingering taste in the mouth. which is not a big deal, I still would buy it again.