Page 1 - Reviews - Sahale Snacks, Glazed Mix, Tangerine Vanilla Cashew-Macadamia, 4 oz (113 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

Whomever created this combo must be from another planet. This is the best food I have ever eaten in my life. I have no words to express how heavenly this mix taste. I could live happily eating this and only this FOREVER. To the sublime creature that invented this mix you are AMAZING. THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER.

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

I bought them on a whim and I was very happy. I tend to snack on chocolate and, as many of us, I tend to feel a little guilty after-and of course it does not help my waistline. I tried these-filling so eat less. Tasty as anything. Hopefully healthier!

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

I left them just for one day and my mom ate them all so I think this is the best proof of how tasty they are!

639cf64f-db65-4522-9268-387742be0842
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is my favorite snack pack out of this series. My entire family loves the cashews and macadamia nuts, alternating them with the sweet little dried fruit chunks. They’re fun to eat while watching TV and go well with coffee. Our only complaint is how fast they disappear! Gotta order more!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Wow I love this snack - such a strong creamy and fruity flavor! I just wish iHerb could manage to keep it in stock for longer than a day! I haven't been able to buy it for months because it keeps running out of stock. The size of the bag is small, but the quality and flavor are exceptional so I keep buying it anyway.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I absolutely love this flavor. It is a nice not to sweet sweet snack. The quality of Saale snacks is exceptional. The composition and ratio of nuts was balanced. The small bits of fruit are refreshing. I like I am getting the benefits of a serving of nuts in a tasty way! I’ll be buying more.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I liked this snack/nut-fruit mix quite a lot! Exactly right thing to eat with my coffee :) Taste is great, mango was not too hard from my perspective (seen/tasted much worse!), nuts were fresh and tasty. Loved the package as well (expected much smaller size so was pleasantly surprised)! Will try other tastes as well.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

This is mind-blowing, it REALLY does taste like an orange/vanilla cream popsicle!?! (maybe even better!) Excellent and even better than what I was hoping for! Definitely will be added to my cart on every iherb order I will place from now on...... This is instantly addictive and I will have to be careful.....lol!!! Enjoy, everyone! This will make your taste buds do a happy dance! :)

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

These are awesome! The flavor is great...not too overpowering, you still taste the great flavor of the nuts, and the tangerine vanilla flavors works with it so well! It's delicious in oatmeal, with yogurt, and in salads. I'm thinking I want to try chopping it up a bit and putting some in banana bread!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This is so very good, I love the tangerine bits inside, so citrusy, the cashew and macadamia is good crunch and everything is so fragrant, just yummy! Will get a few more packets cannot resist it!

6114c363-6305-4e63-b383-aec6c3e08eeb