Page 1 - Reviews - Rishi Tea, Loose Leaf Tea Filters, 100 Large Filters - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

First time to use a tea filter, i love using loose leaf but uses the usual tea diffuser. This filter has been great. Size is large and of great quality. I can use various loose tea leaf with it. It is fun to make my own personalized and on the go tea with this.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

So convenient to use. Easy to use. Keeps everything clean. Makes washing up tea cups and tea pots easy. No need for a strainer. I use it for taking tea out with me. It’s a large size so can put as much tea as wanted for flavour strength. Can be used for coffee too!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Fantastic quality tea bags. and I like that it's so large, you can put more tea in it. it's almost quite long, you can leave one tail end outside the cup as a sort of string handle. It's a little expensive considering you can get these from dollar stores for, well, a dollar. But this is of a better quality and made from a superior material. Not a bad alternative!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

These are great: a good size, sturdy but biodegradable at the same time. I was looking for tea filters that were not chemical-free that I could chuck in the green bin, and these are them. I have used them for both tea and cold brew coffee infusions. They are perhaps a tad more expensive than regular tea filters but they are also better quality.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

An amazing product. Make your own tea bag. Without having to wash the tea holder. Perfect! I even ordered for friends, as I haven't been so pleased with a product in some time now. It's absolutely a life changer for me, and I just want to buy more and more of it :)

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Great way to make homemade tea with fresh or dry herbs, i use holy basil. big tea bags with lots of surface area to let the taste and healthy stuff leak into your cup, great quality and value, each size of bag is almost too big haha. great thing for tea lovers!!!

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

I have been purchasing this for years now, always love it. doesn't tear off easily even with boiling water, can leave it in the cup for 30-40mins without any damages. I use it mainly as a coffee filter, and it works great! This product is an essential to me even when traveling. Worth every penny.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

I love tea and these rishi loose leaf tea bags are large enough to use for my special flavoured loose teas that are delicious hot or cold in the summer. I make a batch of ice tea with rooibos, green or cardamom flavours quite often and like to use organic products whenever possible especially when it comes to things I use every day like tea! The bags were large enough to hold several teaspoons of tea leaves and still had enough room for them to "grow" while steeping. The price was moderate but still a good value for 100 tea bags that I can feel comfortable placing in the composter and using in my garden in the spring when we recycle. Good for the environment and good for you too.

Posted on May 10, 2022

A healthy good quality alternative Tea Filer instead of using ready made tea bags. A good size easily holds enough tea for several cups and not too big like another Tea filter bag that I tried. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Would buy again! I use loose tea regularly, and sometimes, the tea bits are so small, they pass through a metal tea strainer. So these baggies are great!