Page 1 - Reviews - Rimmel London, Lasting Finish By Kate Lipstick, 08 Tender Mauve, .14 oz (4 g) - iHerb
TZ
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I already used this brand's lipstick a couple of years ago. I like the price-quality ratio. The color is cool, I would say casual-universal, and I think it will suit most women. The smell is sweet as a candy:) the texture is creamy. I recommend it!

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Very good lipstick, smooth texture and the color "Tender mauve" suits my light European skin very well. It stays on fairly long and is not heavy or sticky on the lips. The lipstick wipes easily off with makeup remover and leaves no stains on the lips. The quality is very good for the price.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I love the color, it suits my skin tone and how it easily glides on my lips. Don’t forget to exfoliate your lips, it does turn patchy with dry lips. This is a must!! I don’t regret buying this product.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I reach for this lipstick daily now, it quickly has become my new favourite. It has a neutral scent, size is perfect, not too bulky so can keep it on me. It is a creamy formula and helps hydrate dry lips. The colour suits me perfectly, I have paper white pale skin but looks very flattering on. Easy to apply and even with dry cracked lips, it takes a minute to absorb well to smooth out. The only con is it comes off easily to has to be reapplied regularly, but matte lipsticks don't sit well on me anyway due to dry skin. Great price for the size and quality

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Very good quality and nice color and don't leave the lips dry and have nice daily coverage and creamy texture and good size and daily use and good for kids age also and good package and I benefit from it. Composition and concern scent

Posted on Aug 17, 2020

I read reviews and saw pictures here and this encouraged me to buy it! Very nice surprise, texture is smooth and creamy,and the shade matches my brunette skin I liked it!! I do recommand to mediterranean and brunette skin, i have pics of me wearing it in both bathroom light and daylight and swatches to get a better idea. 😉

Posted on May 26, 2022

I bought this on a whim and am so pleased. I think I’ll always use Rommel from now on. It’s moist and creamy. Quite luxurious and has a long lasting stay. The color was more than perfect for me for daytime and evening wear. Nicely packaged tube.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Scent of lipstick. Quality is good. Size is normal. Suitable for fair complexions. Love the mauve color. Great coverage to use every day for all ages. Benefit is that it's matte in texture. Packaging is slightly cheap. But product composition matters more doesn't it! No concern there.

Posted on May 18, 2022

The texture is nice and soft. It's distributed well on the lips. The smell is pleasant. The color is as in the picture. High quality product.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

good quality and color easy to use the size is good the package is good too good coverage and texture and has a good scent