Page 1 - Reviews - Revlon, Super Lustrous, Lipstick, 473 Mauvy Night, 0.15 oz (4.2 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 29, 2022

love the scent, color coverage, and matte texture. elegant and quality packaging, size is quite good. use it smoothly on you lips and see the beautiful outcome. suit for my age. it benefits in my everyday work. composed of mild scent. no further concern. highly recommended. excellent color and vibrant.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Love this color! Received many compliments on it. Have been wearing it for years and couldn't fit it at the local drugstore anymore. So glad to see Amazon offered this. Color is bright but not overwhelming. If you don't like colorful lipsticks then this is not for you. Kind of a dark pink with magenta tones in it. My favorite color.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

good quality can using daily , the size is so good, package is amazing, it's effect on everything of our body, the taste and smell are good. work as antioxidant. keep you in a small age by it's ingredient

121cca5c-df9a-4c01-89a4-bd7fc4a62d9d
Posted on May 21, 2022

This is one of my favorite shade of lipstick and perfect for my age.The texture is smooth and the quality is perfect.It regular use makes my lips soft.The package was packed very efficiently and the product was delivered before time.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Good quality I use it everyday I love the subtle smell size is good as well reminds of the 90s the packaging is good color as well!

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Revlon makes great lipsticks, this one is not any exception. Love the lilac natural color and how pleasantly it sits on lips. It will make a nice present, too, as the shade is quite versatile.

Posted on Dec 28, 2020

Well i was so excited to receive this order. the moment i got it, i opened it right away and tried it. i love the color, the smell and packaging. i bought 4 pcs as i have to give it to my friends too as a christmas gift. im sure they'll love it too. it is not dry and heavy on my lips. i'll buy more of different colors soon.

139617ae-f38a-45df-950e-8b0571e8d1d3
Sophia
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Beautifully moisturising, highly pigmented mauve lipstick from Revlon. I feel this colour suits my white cool toned skin and lasts for hours. I don’t mind reapplying it from time to time: I bought it for the colour and for its quality knowing that this isn’t one of those lipsticks advertised as lasting all day! If my review helps you, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks in advance for reading my review 👍🏻

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

The consistency of the lipstick is not very thick therefore the color of the lipstick is not as dark as you can see in the stick. It looks like a berry charm on your lips. I loved it. It moisturizes your lips vell and overall looks gorgeous.

7c39a27e-bdd7-4e7d-9a36-8003496bb987
ae657f5c-b6e7-4f3c-969a-da9561494b17
Posted on Nov 27, 2020

What a lovely colour, OMG, really nice. It's pink and mauve, neither bright nor matte and not very pigmentation but never a coloured gloss. The colour fits really well to people with dark and red natural lips, like me. In my lips, its a "nude". I bought it because is very cheap and for use it with one of my favourite sweaters, but its confort is good too (very dry lips, atopic skin), so i'll buy morelipsticks in different colours. Conformatble and beautiful (pale skin, red natural lips).