TZ

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I use this with the Burgundy (see the photo of my results), or red to make it a darker shade, pretty happy with it, usually covers up grays well. I don't mind the scent either, though my boyfriend is not so happy with the smell lol. I feel like it's good quality, I use it with olive oil (so it doesn't dry out my hair and scalp), apple cider vinegar, and coffee (in the last two to help with covering the grays).

8eb78672-dae8-4989-9669-77ae4d15136c
Posted on May 23, 2022

Hehe I used to because i was so excited to do so. It does color ur hair if you have light color already. The lighter ur hair tone the lighter result. I am buying it again as it didn’t get my whole hair😭🥲. Not enough for long hair sisters. //// second time i am loving this🤣

77f51e90-35e9-44c9-8ccc-bdb986eff3ac
0930d9c5-dd3e-41ec-b8b7-c855b341508d
fca3ee18-fe32-48b2-9625-50e813374888
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I bought it for my grey hair but for better result you need to used twice. it s also a great mask for the haire. It's a little quantity for that price. So if you need to buy it don't hesitate. If my review helped you I would love for you to like me☺☺☺

5a2cc97e-92e6-44d5-b109-0a3696407ba0
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The first time I bought a lighter brown tone, and it didn’t match my natural hair color. This time I purchased the dark brown and it’s a winner. the results are super. 100% coverage, the color looks natural and lasts for at least 5 weeks. The hair is soft and shiny after washing. but - beware! the henna paste left a green stain on my finger. only a very rough scotch scrub helped remove it. my henna recipe: 3 tbsp henna, 1 tbsp black coffee brewed with 1/3 cup of water, 1 teaspoon cocoa, 1 tbsp apple vinegar. Apply on dry hair and leave for 2 hours or more.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I mixed the medium brown with the dark brown and as my hair used to be red (now mostly grey) it came up a dark reddish brown. It was tricky to apply, it went on like mud, and my daughter gagged at the smell, although it didn't bother me much. I haven't used henna before but this was way better than my expectations. The grey is covered and it didn't stain my skin either. I can highly recommend this product.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I found this product while researching as the "natural" dye I have been using was leaving my hair purple! I am allergic to all hair dyes containing chemicals. I did a patch test first and after 24 hrs. I used the Iherb Henna. I used the dark brown and I am absolutely over the moon with the results. Thank you so much. Just ordered 2 more!!!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Loved this product! My first experiment with henna and it produced exactly the result I hoped for. I have medium, mousy brown natural, unprocessed hair and purchased the Medium Brown shade. After an hour of this henna treatment, transformed to a rich mahogany. Application was smelly but not terribly messy. I bought the matching shampoo and conditioner so hoping this will last awhile.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I wanted to use a natural hair color product to color my hair for the longest time. I was interested very much in Henna, but reading the instruction (usually 2 steps and takes up to 4 hours) discouraged me always. This one, however, is one step and about an hour to leave it on, almost same as any other hair coloring product. So I gave it a try and couldn't be happier! I used a microwavable heat cap and waited for an hour. The color came out perfect, covering my grey hair almost perfectly (about 20% grey ). I have med-long hair and used about 1/4 of product, but it was almost too much, so next time I will use less for sure.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I usually keep it for 3-4 hours to tone orange undertones from my balayage. Lasts usually for 2 months. I was my hair every other day. I really enjoy it,my hair looks healthy and shiny after mask with henna. Recommend especially if you are tired of toning hair in the salons which is quite expensive