Page 1 - Reviews - Rainbow Light, Postnatal Multivitamin, 120 Capsules - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Smells like tea. I dont know if it’s the fenugreek or fennel but it smells herbal. I took it at dinner time and the next day my milk turned yellow/green.(the one on the left was my morning pump and the one on the right was before i took the pills) I think it’s a nice supplement for breastfeeding moms.

9d5e006d-12d6-4e0a-bd39-19f5dca51dad
143035bc-7630-4a19-950a-402198e8a76d
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

These vitamins have great ingredients to help milk production. I believe have benefited me keep my milk supply up and my little one is 19 months. I've been taking them since she was born. I take the recommended dosage on an empty stomach in the morning and have never had any adverse effects. The pills are not large but to be honest, because I do not like taking pills of any size I open them up and pour them into my cranberry juice (as a pharmacist said that is safe to do with this vitamin) and the taste is not bad at all. These vitamins of our great quality and I highly recommend them.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

I’m a huge fan of the prenatal! Naturally this is my go-to postnatal once my pre has finished! I only take once a day cause I have a pretty balanced diet(mostly plant based, fish OCCASIONALLY) these help me a lot with balancing my pp emotions(yes!) and boost my milk supply daily! I’ve been bf since day one going 9months now and I am sure re ordering it again! Value for money, great quality, I think baby benefits some part of it too! Love it 💛🤩

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

After giving birth to my first baby I continued to use prenatal vitamins, so I was thrilled to find postnatal specific vitamins this time around. I truly feel more energetic after taking them. They size of the pills are small enough to swallow easily, and the quality of the ingredients are top notch. I have gone through 3 bottles and will continue using until I finish breastfeeding.

Posted on May 29, 2022

These vitamins are good because I have tried many post natal vitamins that didn’t make me feel very well after taking. These vitamins are excellent quality and have ingredients that support emotional health and are easy on your stomach. I have been taking these for over a year. I won’t buy anything else while I’m nursing. The size compared with other prenatal and postnatal vitamins is actually smaller but the dosage of two per day makes up for it. The benefits of these vitamins outweigh the cost. They are more expensive but they don’t leave an after taste and my emotional well-being also benefits.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I showed this to my midwife to replace with my prenatal supplement. She says the ingredients are good for nursing. I have not tried it yet but I hope it would work. It kinda works as 2 in one with multivitamin as well as ingredients for nursing. The only down side is you will need 2 dosage daily . I would update my review after I tried it.

Posted on May 5, 2022

life saving! been using these for a month now and it helped me from feeling sluggish. the ingredients are clean, good quality, size is easy to swallow. dosage is just once a day so it's manageable. great benefit for post partum, easier than popping a variety of supplements for new moms who cannot manage to keep up. doesn't taste like anything which is a plus.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Great quality vitamins! I took these daily after giving birth to my first child. It was great to know I was getting the nutrients I need while learning how to breastfeed and recovering from childbirth. I do wish they were cheaper, but the price tells you they are high quality.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

I used the tablets version of it before and it was horrendous! it was so big and the taste was awful. these however are great! it still smells funky but I couldn't expect it to smell nice. you get a bit of an aftertaste but it's worth it since it's natural

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I really like the combination of nutrients here but I just personally find that the Vitamin A content is a little too high. That's just a personal preference, but overall this is a fantastic post-natal supplement and I feel confident that all my nutrition gaps are covered thanks to this.