Page 1 - Reviews - Rael, Inc., Organic Cotton Cover Panty Liners, Regular, 20 Count - iHerb
TZ

AnaAna
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

These are good quality panty liners. They got no fragrance or any other artificial additives so it’s perfect for sensitive skin. The size of the liners is big, with good thickness for extra protection. The cotton layer feels very pleasant to skin. The package is compact, can fit everywhere.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

They come individually wrapped, which is great for on the go, They stick well and stay in place.Overall, I like the liners and will be trying out the sanitary pads soon.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Cant stress enough how important it is to use natural pads, I have been trying few of these and so far Rael has given me comfort and security. They come in a seperate pack so you can carry them in your purse.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

👏🏼 amazing my period changed in the matter of pains and duration since I started using organic cotton panty. this is a good brand, go for it . the size is small and thin. very comfortable.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

I loved the fact that it is covered so i can carry it with me to at work ، very comfortable and i did not face any irritation specially that i have very sensitive skin. I keep purchasing it over and over again.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Rael feminine personal care products are one of the best I have tried. Scent and smell free. Quality seems to be better than other brands offered here as it is very gentle on sensitive skin. Packaging is nice and composition on the skin is natural.

Posted on Jan 9, 2021

A very comfortable high quality product that I can barely feel when I'm using it. The adhesive is good too, so it stays in place. It is more costly that the non-organic types that I normally use but I think I'm going to keep repurchasing this one because of how good the quality is.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

It is fragrance-free panty liners with excellent size. It sticks well and does not irritate the skin. I like it!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Compared to other liners it’s a bit thicker and slides a little bit. However, didn’t irritate and is good quality. Has no smell

Posted on Oct 14, 2020

I have tried so many brands of panty liners, that after a few days of using Rael Organics panyt liners I couldn't believe how well they stood up. They are very soft, not at all like thin cardboard , which is what so many brands feel like. They also stay put and don't curl as easily as others I've tried. One will stay stuck for the entire day!! I highly recommend.