Page 1 - Reviews - Rael, Inc., Organic Cotton Cover Panty Liners, Long, 18 Count - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 3, 2022

The size of this long liner is 6.8 by 17cm. The shape and packaging are great, thanks to a plastic flap you can pull to get the liner out. I appreciate the organic component to this as well. This liner is perfect for used at the beginning or end of your period when the bleeding is light. There is no scent or smell to it, which is preferable. Thank you!

889efa1b-96c3-46f8-b307-89909c886fe8
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

This is slightly longer than the regular liner, and it gives me more peace of mind. I wear this with a menstrual cup. It feels very soft and keeps the area breathable.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I love the quality of this brand, packaging is on point and the size is great for me. It feels soft on the skin and doesnt cause itchiness

Posted on May 22, 2022

My first time using this brand,but i always use organic ones,this was good as well,good quality,it has a cotton cover .i bought it on offer to try it as the previous brand i use to have it’s out of stock.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

These are great. They stay in shape. I have noticed with other brands that the layers of the liner can separate, this doesn't happen with these. Very good quality, so I don't mind paying a bit extra.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

been using this for over a year now. i keep buying them whenever im about to run out great for sensitive skin. scent free. great quality

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I have sensitive skin and it is hard to find organic cotton panty liners at the big box store. Rael panty liners using the good quality of organic cotton. It's very comfortable and has a soft touch.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

High Quality , I absolutely love these panty-liners, they feel just as airy and wonderful and they come individually wrapped, which is great for on the go.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Love that Rael panty liners are are at least covered in organic cotton, that they are easy to open and adhere well. BUT, even though labeled long, are way TOO SHORT and would be more comfortable if the shaped a tad more narrow in the middle section, and should be less expensive for only 18 units to the package. Hence, only 3 stars.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

great size and didn’t cause me any irretations, but the sticky part is just in the middle and I can’t trust the sides not to fold when I am expecting my period.

d4d78d98-c1fe-4131-8bf5-cb1510e4fcb3