TZ

Be-Natural
Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Beautiful!

First of all, the packaging is stunning. It's worth buying just to have it on your bathroom. I love that it doesn't have a scent. I don't like scented products around my eyes. The color is dark gray and the patches stick nicely to the skin. It comes with a little spoon. They haven't fell out on me. Nice ingredients. Only downside is that they are quite expensive.

02a65a63-d141-479a-9f62-74439e8a05f2
Posted on May 17, 2022

The best eye patches on the site. They don’t have any scent and has very good ingredients that will not irritate your sensitive eyes. Super high quality, gentle and easy to use so if you want to feel fancy those are the best ones you can buy here! Also the package is gorgeous!!!!

I am a fan of patches and have tried a lot from the site. I learned about this brand from a detailed review of a person I trust. This is my first product of the brand, but I'm already ready to buy a whole line just for the high quality design. An unrealistically beautiful jar, which is important for aesthetic enjoyment. A wonderful composition, in the beginning of which there are good active ingredients, like niacinamide and a number of extracts. I will update my review after a few applications, but most importantly, please do not use the patches too often - this will backfire.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This product has an amazing extensive ingredients list beneficial for the skin. It gives a nice cooling effect to the under eyes that help reduce puffiness. The patches are slippery with product and doesn't stay adhered to the skin. Unfortunately gave me an allergic reaction to my sensitive skin but it is still an amazing product all around.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is great when you wake up with dark circles and need some extra pampering. It's really wonderfully hydrating and moisturizing and really helps with dark circles. Ingredients are amazing and high quality and I guess it really helps against fine lines. Packaging is beautiful and size is really good value for money.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Love these so much! Moisturizing and stay on easily—I’m not sure how they’re too different than a good eye serum but they make me feel fancy and happy when I use them 😁 highly recommended!

4a74d794-1b19-4694-aead-81ece33f5ff2
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

High quality eye patches with a calming and hydrating effect. Absorbs well and moisturizing skin. No scent, a nice composition. I keep them in the fridge for a cooling effect.

4f48b382-0e54-4246-85cc-4ae9a891807f
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Gentle and soothing. I find that the patches sit a little awkward under my eyes. It is a little stingy when it hits the corners of my eyes. I pop it into the fridge for extra soothing feel. It´s good but not sure if I would repurchase since I haven´t seen any difference.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I love these eye patches. They are a great value, so hydrating and work so well at de-puffing swollen under eye circles in the morning.