TZ
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 8, 2022

flavor is good the size is perfect age package benefit composition frequency sensitive moisturize gentle use the quality is perfect scent hair scalp feel dry this is do gooood, must give it a try ❤️‍🔥 this is do gooood, must give it a try ❤️‍🔥🌷 flavor is good the size is perfect age package benefit composition frequency sensitive moisturize gentle use the quality is perfect scent hair scalp feel dry care smell refresh relax routine personal concern texture color type skin ingredient nail improvement collagen dermatitis taste folic acid energy niacin flush effect metabolism nervous potency nervous system

ba359849-f1da-49aa-ae16-c90d9a78f9be
Posted on May 27, 2022

Apparently I just love everything from Purito. My whole skincare routine is slowly becoming 100% Purito. This cleanser comes out as a cream, so you expect it to be a cream cleanser. But it actually lathers up like crazy. I guess the initial cream aspect makes it really gentle and moisturizing. My skin is rosacea-sensitive skin and also acne prone, this cleanser hasn't caused any issues and the skin feels soft and not stripped. Tip: It's nice to use this cleanser with a sponge of some kind (I use a konjac one) and squeeze the sponge a few times to create a rich lather. It cleans very well without the stripping part. Will purchase again. If this review helped you, please give it a like ;)

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

Cleans my face really well and I don’t really having any negative thing to say about it. You also get a pretty good amount of product, a little goes a long way, I’ve been using it for over 2 months now and it would still last me for at least one more. I have dry and slightly sensitive skin, but it hasn’t cause me any irritation. Would purchase again.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I love the quality of this item and how smooth it is when using it. My brother also used this item as he likes the deep cleaning it makes and how gentle it is to your face. You really feel fresh after using it and you need to combine it with other purito items to get the perfect skin you always wanted.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

This gentle cleanser is great for all skin types including sensitive but for those who have oily skin, this would benefit you the best. It thoroughly cleanses your skin, just make sure to moisturize right afterwards. This is great for everyday use and suitable for all ages. I would recommend this product because it's affordable and high quality!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I love Purito products in general. So this foam cleanser, no surprises, I loved as well. It's very gentle on my sensitive skin. Doesn't dry it out and removes all impurities and dirt from the day. And will last you forever, as you need very small amount for 1 time use.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Seems to be working fine! Haven’t felt anything drastic on my skin, I use a small amount in the evening and it foams, then I rinse it. The smell is gentle and not too strong in my opinion. It comes in a decent size. I have oily dehydrated skin.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Firstly, the texture of this cleanser isn’t like anything I’ve used before. It comes out thick, like a solid paste. It’s kinda hard to squeeze out of the tube, that’s my only gripe with this product–the packaging. However, you don’t need to squeeze out a lot since it lathers up SO well. It gets so thick and creamy when you start rubbing it on your face. It also has no scent, which I love. This is great for oily skin! You really get that thorough clean, but without fully stripping your skin. So it’s gentle for my oily, sensitive skin. Great product, great quality.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Great soap. It's white and shiny, but once applied on wet skin it lathers, creating plenty of foam. Has no added scent, so it has a very delicate soapy smell. Very gentle, leaves skin soft and not dehydrated. Good for sensitive skin. Can be used daily. Great product, I really like Purito.