TZ
4.7

4.7
Jungeunwon
Posted on May 25, 2022

It took me a long time to find a good affordable gentle daily cleanser that just does the job without stripping my skin and ever since i found this and tried it I don’t even think of trying any other cleanser i love this. One thing that i don’t like it’s that the size is little and i use it everyday so it lasts for about a month and half to two months sometimes for me i wish it comes in bigger sizes

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Very gentle on my skin, it's best not to use a lot. Just half a penny is more than enough. This is my HG cleanser. I have combination-oily skin and always use low pH products to avoid disrupting the acid mantle, and tend to get breakouts and irritation/redness with more alkaline cleansers.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

So nice gel cleanser. Not dry my skin at all! I use it as a second clean and in the morning. It's so gentle but cleans well. It has a light Centella scent. The package is big, it could last for about 3 months. Overall I'm happy with it, would recommend.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This is a gel cleanser that glides on smoothly and doesn’t foam, which tends to be a sign that this contains less harsh ingredients. This cleanser has a vague minty/eucalyptus scent that doesn’t seem to be artificial/fragrance. Size is good; it’ll last a good while. Quality seems promising. That being said, I’ve used this once so far and I like it! I hope this does wonders for my acne-prone skin.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I believe this is an amazing product for me, very mild pleasant scent and smell, good quality, usual size, nicely packaged, using in my morning and evening routine, very happy to use in my personal hygiene. Feels amazing very gentle. Definitely loots of benefits, nice care for me. Frequency of use as required. Suits my sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Hands down the best cleanser I have ever used! i have normal to combination skin (oily in my t-zone) and it cleans my face without irritating my dry areas and balancing sebum on oily parts. Previously, i have used cosrx good morning one, but this one for sure is more gentle. Little goes a long a way. The only con is weird chemical smell, but i am already used to it.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The gel is large in size and very economical.I will use the package for a long time. It has the flavor of grapefruit, but very light. Very little is needed to make a foam. For my age 49 and sensitive skin it is perfect because it does not dry it out, it is not taut, it does not irritate the eyes. It is very soft and gentle on the skin.On the contrary, after it I feel my skin nourished and moisturized.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

It’s great, I noticed that when my acne wash is tripping my skin this put it back into balance without leaving some disgusting later but I can’t get off that is the worst for me. No residue with this totally clean at least my skin Feeling balanced exactly what is supposed to do. If you’re using active medication it can really strict your skin hurting the barrier so it’s good to go back-and-forth with a cleanser like this and then Your acne cleanser

Posted on May 15, 2022

I’ve got extra sensitive skin and have so much trouble finding a cleanser. So imagine my surprise when I found one that didn’t break me out OR strip my skin of moisture! The fact it’s pH balanced has been a game changer for my skin. Keep in mind it’s not a deep cleanser, so factor that in when/how you use it. I’ve found I can wash makeup off first with this + a gentle brush/cloth and then follow with another wash. Grateful for this formula - it’s become my holy grail product!