TZ

4.8
sambar
Posted on Mar 13, 2022
My New Holy Grail

I didn't plan on loving this as much as I do - SO glad I bought it! Definitely helps hydrate the skin, I'm using tretinoin so my skin gets super dry & this makes a huge difference. I find a lot of toners break me out but this one never has. It's a great size, cooling, hydrating, and everything you could ever want. If you're looking for a sign to give this a try - this is it!!

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

This product really suits my skin type. It is so gentle and perfect to combine with other purito products. It really leaves your skin clean, rehydrated, moisturized and fresh. I used it twice a day and can see the effect after few days only. My brother also used it as the size is perfect for longer period to use.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

It is a good toner, contains centella extract, panthenol and hyaluronic acid for calming and hydrating the skin. Alcohol free, can be used for a sensitive skin. I use the toner after applying serum of the same brand.

fd625221-96ef-4cae-bfbf-93ebba5de100
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This is as basic as you can get. No scent, no stickiness, has slight viscosity so no need for cotton pad. While it did hydrate my skin, I didn't notice any reduction in redness and unfortunately within a week of using it my skin became irritated and began to break out :[ It's not a bad product, my skin just grew to hate it. For reference I have normal-dry sensitive skin with mild rosacea. For now I use it on my body and will not repurchase

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

It is perfume-free, essential oil-free and well tolerated by the skin. Centella asiatica extract is the key component found in this wonderful composition which revitalises and hydrates the skin.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

For me, this serum is my top pick from Purito! This serum has saved my skin countless times when I've accidentally over-exfoliated or gone overboard with retinol.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I love purito products. I used this serum in the original scented version and it was great. I have large pores and this serum helped them to be smaller immediately after use with the help of intense hydration. This version is just as good. All recommendations!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

bad scent, used once ok quality normal size age, package nice no benefit composition ok season unknown no moisturize texture sensitive I wouldn't purchase again no flavor, kind of heavy water frequency not gentle at all, my face were red

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

One of the best toners which level pH and moisturize! It feels like an additional layer on the skin until it absorbs (5 sec). It does las a long time.