TZ

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Slightly more sweet than others but it is very tasty, the vanilla flavour is strong so its great for shakes. I often use it for smoothies, fruit-shakes and milk-shakes. The fact it is vegan makes it very easy on my sensitive stomach so that’s a great plus

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Tastes good, which is quite rare for plant proteins. Pleasant and subtle vanilla smell. Yet ingredient list has a sugar on the 2nd place after protein blend which bothers me. Also, recommended portion size (scoop in the package) is huge! Half of the amount is enough. Won't buy again

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

With water, it has a grainy mouthfeel. So better use with soy milk, or better yet add bananas, peanut butter, etc and blend to make a perfectly healthy smoothie.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Uf guys, the taste of this is amazing. Like a hawaiian milshake with a bit of lemon. Like lemon vanilla. The size is huuuge, perfect for 2-3 months, depending on how often you take it. Perfect package.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I’ve tried protein powders by other brands and although the texture of this is creamy, the flavour is intense… I don’t recommend blending it up with banana and milk as it tastes rather sickly. Instead I recommend shaking it with ice, cold water, and a splash of milk for a light vanilla shake.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

A little chalky even when put in a blender. The taste is good but couldn't get over the texture. The size is generous and lasts quite a while.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Organic plant protein supplement Helps repair and strengthen fat-free muscles good quality ingredients Recommended to try.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

It doesn't have a weird after taste that most protein shake has. I like the vanilla flavour too.

Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent protein, pleasant taste, not cloyingly sweet. It doesn’t taste very good with water, I drank it with milk. I bought at a discount, only 13-14 servings in a package. I bred with 200 ml of milk, although 300 is possible, the taste will simply not be so rich. I started to gain weight little by little, it makes me happy, most likely I will wait for a discount and take one or two more packages, but for now I will try something else to compare. Definitely recommend!

74d54f88-00d9-47ba-b90e-f4ce2867fd06
1dc9abfc-fd5c-4f89-8596-2863ddb66f90
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Liked the cocktail. It dissolves well, the structure is fine, there is no script on the teeth. It tastes good. You can add instant coffee for a boost.