Page 1 - Reviews - Pure Body Naturals, Essential Oil, Tea Tree , 4 fl oz (120 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 23, 2022

I was a bit hesitant to order this oil since it comes in a glass bottle but I took the chance and surely wasn't disappointed! in addition to iherb packing it with care in the main pack it came at its own little thick box carefully wrapped in bubble rap as shown in the picture. the bottle itself also had a cap that was sealed with a thin layer of plastic and the pipette laid next to it. great product! great packaging! and great money for value! definitely will order again! pro tip :) by putting a few drops of tea tree oil in your shampoo, it *might* help protecting from funguses or other skin disease.

2017434e-8119-4eb1-8970-c01c4bc31b5f
Posted on May 30, 2022

I love having a soak in the bath with natural, pure tee tree essential oil. You only need about 10 drops in the bath water. This tee tree oil comes in a nice size package that also contains a dropper which makes for easy use. The quality is outstanding and your soothing skin will definitely benefit no matter your age. I feel the composition is spot on and the scent is divine. My go to favourite product to help me relax after a long day

eb172911-7ec5-4bba-87dd-c665e05f4265
Posted on May 13, 2022

love the lemony scent of this essential oil, the size is ok, packaged in cardboard and comes with papita which is very beneficial to my use of this product. quality is excellent feels natural and full with benefits the oil is very soothing. what else i use it for my clients and they like it, for me the bottle is small.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

A very good Tea tree Essential Oil from Australia. This oil is known for it's antibacterial and cleansing properties as most use it topically or with a blend in carrier oils. Alternatively you may choose to diffuse it in a diffuser with different blends or in and of itself to provide a cleansing atmosphere of the surroundings. Good economical size for value. Recommended!

Posted on May 3, 2022

The scent use to really bother me. As I discovered the many benefits of tea tree, I quickly got use to the fragrance. A must in my collection.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I love tea tree oil it helps a lot! It has many great uses. Great packaging by the way.

e975e70a-2e1f-4356-ae47-048bd74bc367
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I apply it on my acne or mix it with shampoo. It's great.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

soothing and healing oil at reasonable price;it is a natural

Posted on May 21, 2022

This teatree oil is milder than other teatree oils I know. Still it is strong enough to repell the bugs...

Posted on May 31, 2022