Page 1 - Reviews - Pura D'or, Hair Thinning Therapy Energizing Scalp Serum, 4 fl oz (120 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 4, 2022

since the corona began my hair started to fallout big time, I also suffer from hyper thyroid syndrome and I was starting to lose hope. and buy a wig. and than I found this amazing serum.. I use it before the electric comb, spray all over the scalp and then follow the comb, I believe that also needle hand roller will do the job. it opens the pores and the serum flow in and makes it magic, well my hair is growing back!

5924809a-811e-44f0-a7ae-6453105297fd
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Amazing Hair Serum. Honestly I was so depressed as I’ve been losing so much hair daily for almost 9 months. My hair come off so much when I’m washing and also when I’m combing. My scalp is very itchy even though I’ve just wash it and it gets itchy already. It all changes when I got this hair serum. My scalp is no longer itchy. And I use it with Avalon shampoo. Now I’m hoping that new hair will grow cos my scalp is not longer itchy and oily. Pls like my post if u think this review helps. This serum really helps me a lot I’m so happy and grateful for this serum

Posted on May 6, 2022

based on reviews and no regrets! He has been using this (shampoo with the conditioner and serum) for more than a month and he noticeably have more baby hairs!!! And the hair at the sides grows really fast, while we also can find baby hairs at his balding part. He has tried so many types of hair loss shampoos and this is the 1st time we see noticeable results. Recommended!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Ordered because i used its shampoo which really approx stopped my hairfall. Minty scent. Excellent quality. Size is medium enough for two months use. All age groups can use it. Nice spray bottle packaging with replaceable seal. Benefits hairfall and makes hair soft n smooth. Composition includes Natural ingredients. Can be used on sensitive scalp. Gives a moisturizing effect.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Tried this after being recommended by friend. Hair loss is reduced and its good for sensitive. It also moisturize the scalp and it benefit the scalp. The quality is good and the scent is not strong. The expiry date is far off and can be used slowly. Good product to recommend to try.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I have use this product two weeks and I see the loss has decreased, I used to lost around 200 or 300 hairs every bath and brush, since 10 daus I see less hair into the shower and when I brush my heair. I hope continue use it and give more information in two more weeks.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I am on my first bottle, but I have purchased a second one. This serum plus same mask and Dashu herbal tonic have helped go stop terrible hair loss. I use it every day/several times a day as it doesn’t make my hair look bad and it’s a leave on. I also take biotin pills, but this serum plus Dashu tonic work wonders for me: the hairloss stopped completely and i see new short hair everywhere

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

This is my second time to buy this, it's really good for my hair, I have an advanced hair loss problem so am working it out from all aspects internally and externally, I couldn't use oiles since my hair is so thin and it caused me more hair loss but this stopped my itching Scalp also my hair is less oily and hair growth is much better, I bought 2 bottles this time one for me and one for my daughter as she is 13 and started to get very oily hair will share the results on my secound purchase. Hope you find what works best for you and you will have a nice thick hair 🌹🌹🌹

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

My wife had thinning hair . a lot of hair fall everyday which started 2nd half of 2020. We bought a combination of PURA D’OR anti-hair thinning shampoo, thin2 thick conditioner and thinning therapy energizing scalp serum. The result is great, no more excessive hair fall and she has lots of new hair growth. this is our 5th bottles each of the same products. my only comment is we find the shampoo is not consistent in texture. some bottles have thicker shampoo texture and others not so thick.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I love that it doesn't have a scent. I don't like perfume in hair products. It has a great natural composition including saw palmetto so I really like it. The size is small and the consistency is more like honey, not too watery. I would like if they make this one a bigger size and with a mist kind of spray (and less expensive) but I'm still satisfied with my purchase. I can feel my scalp energized. It works for sensitive skin. I haven't noticed any irritations. Great quality.

49df354f-fee9-4eb2-84ca-2374ab9b8cf5