TZ

Posted on Dec 18, 2021
Comfortable and long-lasting

Though I do not medically need orthotics, I wanted something to give my feet comfort and keep them from tiring on long walks or shopping trips. These were great for both. They seem to last a long time. These were a repeat purchase, but my old ones still do the job.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

This is my favorite insole. Depending on how much room there is in a shoe, this insole can be worn on top of the shoe manufacturer's insole, or it can replace that insole. The sizing is accurate and it has a cradling heel with an arch support. I find it is impossible to find a perfect insole, but I have installed this insole into all of my athletic shoes. It increases stability, my foot is less likely to roll due to the higher sided heel "cradle" structure. Cradle is my word, not ProFoot's. I have tried many insole products. This brand is my favorite by far.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The ingredients and taste are great Potency is good for nervous system and metabolism Folic acid is great for energy and niacin flush too This is my go to anti itch cream for myself and kids. Works fast and does not leave any residue. Has no scent and is easy to use. The quality is high and the size is great. Suggest for all ages. The product is true to package and will be benefit all that use it.the composition is great and feels effective immediately. Definitely value for money and frequency Is sensitive and gentle for frequent use if you have concern Resveratrol Wrinkle skin reduction Inflammation

Definitely comfortable although it's not very padded. These are slender and fit nicely inside slightly too big shoes even with the normal shoe sole still there. But whilst it adds some nice support for sure, it doesn't add much padding at all so my knee still can't take the shoes for too long.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Very confi, I will recomende because it make your experience with shoes much more confy! and if your jobs is standing up for a long time perhaps this with helps!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have peripheral neuropathy. These memory foam insoles allow me to wear tennis shoes, which I couldn't do before using other insoles. Profoot has made a superior product.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

got them for my new work shoes, which came in a mens size and are too big despite them being my size and too hard on my feet. they helped!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Overall it's just an even layer of foam padding, it's about half a cm thick but when I put it in my shoe, my shoes no longer fit. If you have shoes that are a bit too big or too roomy, these might work for you. However the material doesn't seem too strong, so my guess is that you would have to replace them every couple of months.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

These are your basic shoe inserts. I thought they were gel but they’re not. They are a soft foam. I’m happy because the price was good, but still wish they were gel.🤷🏽‍♀️

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!