Page 1 - Reviews - Popchips, Potato Chips, Barbeque, 5 oz (142 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 13, 2022

Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow good Woowww wow nice i like it wow goods

bba9cf8a-8cd4-4e79-aed4-801a8b742214
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

First of all the taste is perfect and this is the most delicious snack I have ordered here and maybe even in general the most delicious I have eaten. Aside from the taste also its texture is not like our potato chips in the country that after a few bites disappears, it is chewed and crispy accurately. Do not give up ordering to those who have not tried, and those who have tried so please do not finish it thank you. it is also vegan and gluten free so it is good for everyone! please like my review if it helps you :)

489996b8-de6b-49b9-a23e-9f37410be9bf
Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Yes, snacks are unhealthy, so I try to get sth less unhealthy, and I think this chips will do the balance. The chips are not oily and very crunchy. I bought 3 different flavors from this brand, this is the least favorite for me, but I still like it and will order again next time.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

It was first time for me to order this product but I really loved it! I was surprised that without the frying process they can make the chips so tasty. The barbecue flavor was strong as well. I reminden me a little bit of the taste of ketchup. I will buy it again.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

My first impression of this chips is that it’s SUPER SMOKY! It’s the smokiest barbecue I’ve ever tried. The taste of tomato is prominent, it’s quite salty and peppery. It says that it’s potato chips, but I’m a potato queen and I can say that it doesn’t really taste like potatoes. It’s more like a chips made of rice (and it does contain rice flour). I wish it tasted like potatoes but it’s really good, it’s flavorful and addicting, and like someone said before, it’s hard to stop eating!! I already ate too much of the best selling potato chips from another brand sold on iHerb, so I’m switching for this one ;)

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

My son loves this. He loves chips and baked chips def healthier for snacks. This is his favorite flavor from popchips. Will keep buying when it's on sale.

e82718b1-2659-47f2-aa17-facbafa12535
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Who can expect potato chips to be healthy? Abit salty! But still nice to eat! Happy with my purchase! I can eat more healthy from today onwards! Thanks!

73ea12be-7f06-47fb-bbd9-da5ba9edafb2
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I lovvvvve itttt also known as α-lipoic acid, alpha-lipoic acid and thioctic acid, is an organosulfur compound derived from caprylic acid. ALA is made in animals normally, and is essential for aerobic metabolism , good quality superfood good benefit no effective things on diet package is good! Thanks i herb , 100% ask your doctor before using it , the size good

Posted on May 14, 2022

I totally love these to snack on. The barbeque flavor is rich, delicious, and they taste great. The package contains a good amount of chips, and they are good quality. I love that they are air popped so they are a healthier alternative to oil fried chips. These are perfect for those on a vegan diet.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

We don't have anything remotely like Popchips in Japan—let alone BBQ a flavored chips!—and these are like a gift from the heavens. Yeah, sure, they're not quite as bad for you as fried chips, but that's not the point…I love the texture, and the taste is