Page 1 - Reviews - Pet Naturals of Vermont, Hairball for Cats, Approx. 30 Chews, 1.59 oz (45 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Really works. Feeds my norwegian forest catto 2 chews a day and its enough to control her hairball problem. Ran out previously for a month and she puked out a hairball tt month. Restocked and started seeing fur in her 💩💩 lol. Never happier to see tt. I think the recommended 8 chews a day is excessive.

6066711e-76a1-42f3-bd13-b08fa1810e2e
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

**UPDATE** One customer was asking if the treats that come from the plastic container vs the bag are different. I received both packagings and they seem exactly the same except the one from the bag looks a little more “dry” im not sure if the one from the plastic container looks more moist because it got more compacted over time but I attached a picture. The lighter “dry” treats are from the bag and I just received these, the darker “moist” treats are from the plastic container which I received in February (months ago). My kitten has long fur and shes constantly keeping herself clean so when she had her first hairball experience she coughed up a few in one day and I felt really bad. I immediately bought these and give her two a day and she hasn’t had a single hairball since then!

9058155d-14d6-4c02-b49e-d3d8d595ef72
a236bff9-68bf-408e-90b3-6039524a54e6
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

The product just arrived today. I opened it quickly to give 4 chews to my cat and she really loved it and she wanted more chews. It contains natural ingredients as it is mentioned, it really seems good. I hope to see good results in the future. المنتج يبدو جيدا 😍😍😍أحبته قطتي 🐈

72f2abd6-f6ca-466d-a932-4ca7931be23d
0df5ec3e-92ec-42e4-82b2-3c36fb6a66ab
Posted on Jul 15, 2021

one of the most important thing to get . at first my cats thought it was a treat and was super excited when they take it , but after they use to it they stopped and i had to put it in the food to trick them . but you should know that my cats are super picky

9771d36e-7f03-4d5a-b4fa-8b04df4e117e
Posted on May 22, 2022

The packing changed!! No more bottle but in a bag! It’s ok for me but the customers should be informed! The cats love this brand, smells good and “meaty”, no more hair ball trouble! You can see the hairs attached in their poos! I feed 4-5 pieces / day as treats! My cats love it!

63199503-4860-42c8-8cd3-81c620ef001a
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Not sure to what extent these work to control hairballs, but I'll give my cats anything healthy that could help. The great thing about these little fish shaped treats, is that my cats go crazy for them. They have a strong, not unpleasant scent that really attracts my boys. I often crush these on top of their wet food to help get them to eat it. This large size is a much better value than buying them in the tiny bags they also come in; iHerb is the only place where I can find these in this large size container. Recommended!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I’m a big fan of this company’s products and decided recently to try their hairball remedy. So far so good, and my cat has no hesitation gobbling it up, which is always a good thing. Like a lot of things, preventative care is best when it comes to hairballs. I’d happily recommend this to be an essential part of hairball care for one’s cat(s)!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

My cat loves these! She goes crazy for them like cat treats. Most importantly they work to help control hairball, and help get rid of ones that have already formed. I do use these in combination with a non-petroleum based gel, that I give my cat periodically as well. However, when I give my cat 3-5 of these treats,three times a week, they seem to control hairball well.