TZ

Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Oslomega Norwegian Omega 3-6-9 with Borage Oil

iHerb brand Oslomega Norwegian Omega 3-6-9 with Borage Oil, Lemon Flavor is included with my breakfast and my main meal. My natural health doctor recommends 1,000 mg of DHA/Day plus 2,000 mg of EPA/Day, I normally purchase Oslomega's Omega-3 Fish Oil which has 1500 mg of Omega-3's, including 750 mg of EPA and 500 mg of DHA. I added the Omega 3-6-9 to my iHerb basket to balance out the total amount of my order; I live in Thailand and need to keep the order under USD $46 to avoid steep tariffs. In retrospect, at 270 mg of EPA and 180 mg of DHA, I'm a bit disappointed. As well, I'm uncertain whether I should be supplement with Omega 6 at all; I've read/heard nothing but bad reports about it from Dr. Mercola.

38a02102-60d5-4bbf-a73a-2537cac1da9c
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I think the most exciting is the small softgels, which are very comfortable to consume. The packaging good, the quality too. Highly recommend this product to my friends and relatives. Omega is very useful for all people. Almost without taste, slightly lemon flavor. I decided to take it regularly, as it improves the functioning of the heart, brain, eyes and joints. It also helps maintain normal cholesterol levels. Well, it contributes to the beauty of the skin and hair.

1483af7c-919d-400d-9164-f46d5e83963b
80a2ff5a-b4a3-4239-87f4-505ae56ec469
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

started switching to this brand name about a week ago, cant tell much for now. i have been taking fish to alleviate pain at knee joint, and i find that walking up and down stairs has been easier for me, i guess fish oils supplement can be generally promising when taken in long term. one plus point for this brand is its capsule size, so much smaller than the last one, much easier to swallow

91fec288-c581-44af-b446-77e682ce0a99
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Found this to be an excellent omega oil supplement with most ideal ratios of omega oils. I have found that solely taking omega 3 did not benefit me as much, despite taking it consistently over the course of several years. As this product contains other omega oils, however, this eventually changed and I noticed an increase in bodily “resilience”. The entire family takes them as well.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Excellent fish oil concentrate derived from anchovy, sardine, mackerel, catfish and tilapia with borage oil. The omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) from marine fish help support normal heart function, normal brain function, and keen vision. Borage oil contains linoleic acid (about 40%), oleic acid, Omega 3 and Omega 6 acids, vitamins B, F, E, K and A. Borage oil has antioxidant properties, reduces the risk of blood clots, helps to normalize blood pressure, helps improving brain function, alleviates the symptoms of menopause and multiple sclerosis, helps to increase stress resistance. Great supplement.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I am absolutely in love with this vitamin. I have been taking it for a few days and feel great. I can't believe the energy I have and my focus is significantly better. The ladies in the office are always asking me what my secret is!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021
2097

i took after the high reviews and they were right...i tried many brands but this one is the best as it contains the best of many types of faty acides

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I use this along with vitamin c and I have noticed my hair stylist said my hair length was impressive and she took notes I'd what I was doing. There's nothing you can do to make your hair follicles bigger but I did notice my hair did in fact grow longer faster and the texture was probably more due to the silk cap but I definitely going to continue taking this product long-term.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I received the product well, and with use, I found that it is one of the distinctive products that I must talk about, and it helped me a lot in solving my health problems, increasing activity and vitality, and increasing the immune capacity. I thank all the employees of the company