TZ

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Just started using this brand. The bottle come doubled sealed, an outer transparent seal and an inner other one. Expiry date enlisted clear on the bottle wall. The pills are large, about 15 to 20mm but thin and easy to swallow, in cinnamon colour. The smell is nice, too. I'm happy with this purchase.

de0fb012-858e-4502-ad62-7086e33b718a
24d253ab-9bca-4f49-86c6-c93df7fd999c
fd586439-b523-44dc-a108-16c287664b4d
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Excellent quality. I have been taking for 2 months for diabetic regimen. It’s just easier to take a pill than to make tea. This is a true cinnamon and great quality. Remember to drink plenty of water when you take this to avoid heartburn. But this brand has caused less heartburn than any other brand I’ve tried.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

From my research this is the purest form of cinnamon to use as a supplement to help control blood sugar in a natural way. I believe IHerb is delivering the best product available on the market today. The delivery of this product was quick. If you do your research and come to find that this natural cinnamon supplement is for you then this is the place to get it.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I am a big fan of cinnamon and really like it this bottles is really high quality the ingredients are so pure and what I need the size is good for two months supply taste is good and the benefits of cinnamon are great for many things It has anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.

Wow. What a great high quality product. I previously ordered a cinnamon supplement here on iHerb from another brand but I wasn't aware it was the Cassia variety, my fault for not checking. This one is Ceylon cinnamon and I just love knowing that I'm getting the best. Good size and dosage, simple ingredients and distinctive taste. I'll be ordering more of this in the future to keep reaping all the benefits.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I’m on a Keto diet and I found this supplement to help with my carb intake, it seems to help as my weight stays the same even I eat some carb sometimes. The ingredient is real cinnamon. It has cinnamon taste and is easy to be swallowed. Overall quality is good. It should help with someone diabetic too.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I ordered this cinnamon specifically for my mom, who was diagnosed with diabetes last month and is on a mission to reverse her diabetes. We are both on low carb/keto and and she is taking cinnamon to help lower her blood sugar levels. The quality of this cinnamon is great, and it smells so nice. After 5 to 6 weeks of a low carb diet, plus taking cinnamon and berberine daily, and her blood sugar levels have already improved! (Her readings have gone down from approximately 9 to 6!!)

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I love the taste of the cinnamon, I'm satisfied as it helps maintain my healthy blood sugar levels to be in a normal level.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

These are great for after dessert, also can taste cinnamon for a while afterwards. Seem to be good quality ingredients. Good quantity for the price.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I can't complain as I know cinnamon is very good for your health and especially if you are trying to control your blood sugar.