TZ

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The material is really strong and durable. Doesn’t leak any water and it’s easy to wash and clean. The color is a bit transparent so you can see the water or the liquid level inside. And the best thing is that it’s safe and healthy to use over long period.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I bought this gainer for my son already 2 times. He's very pleased with this product and said that it working great for him

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

first time I buy a gainer. until now I have been using whey protein. you can feel the difference in a very short time. great taste (banana).

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I bought this for my son, who is trying to bulk up and add mass. He said that this product tastes even better than the regular ON banana whey protein. He's very pleased with this product. Highly recommended and we will very likely buy this again.

Posted on Jun 6, 2021

It’s my first experience with a product and your service! I received it today and shipping was so fast, thank you so much for your service!

d6ebaa10-511e-46a1-a0c9-c7638e02ed89
f515a5ab-31d9-4dfc-bbdc-b8486aa1732d
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

No inner seal for the container but there’s outer seal. I have used this product before and it was very good, hope this is a genuine product, so far this product is good.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Excellent! Great ! Nice product !! Excellent! Great ! Nice product !! You should try it !!

Posted on May 20, 2022

delicious and dissolves very well very quality product in my opinion the best on the market

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Really works for weight gain. Will come back for more.