TZ

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I’ve been using this protein for about a 3 months now, and I honestly think it’s one of the best protein powders I’ve had. I’ve had great gains and feel more energised when i take this protein. The price is the biggest concern, but the benefits and quality far outweigh the price. Great taste!!!

Posted on May 21, 2022

Very high quality supplement, the whey and other ingredients are quickly absorbed giving you instant stamina for any training or workout. I usually make fruit shakes using a scoop and I just love the taste - it always comes good no matter which fruits I use (The benefit of vanilla taste is that it’s neutral comparing to other tastes). Warmly recommended!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

For me personally I’ve seen more results with this protein I’ve tried many but this one suits me well. Definitely gonna order again.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I've been using it for some time now... Can't go wrong, good taste, high quality protein. Good size package. I'm giving it 4/5 just because it used to be a bit cheaper, I guess prices went up lately

Posted on May 30, 2022

This product become my usual protein intake daily. Great stuff.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

One of the best products, has 15 EAA, WHICH is better than buying a a separate product, TOTALLY RECOMMENDED

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Pricey but works well. I don’t mind buying again.

Posted on May 17, 2021

This trusted product, multiple times of purchases, helps in general health, control night snacks, and bone recovery. This time will be recovery from operation, hopefully with speed and accuracy.

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

Worth buying, I used to use the old Whey protein from gold standard which have 24 gm, this one is 30 gm. Better and the flavor is much better.