TZ

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Great taste and macros. Ingredients are simple and straight forward. Easy to mix in water. Tastes good on its own! A large size tub will last me quite a while. Quality is top notch. Packaging is complete and with the seal of authenticity. I use this supplement to boost my protein intake at each meal and also to supplement my fitness routine after a strength training workout.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I’ve gone through multiple different brands and types of whey protein powder over 6-7 years and nothing holds a candle to this. The flavor is unremarkable and inoffensive. The macros are great compared to some other carb-heavy protein powders out there. But most importantly this powder has given me exactly zero side effects compared to others. While I am not lactose intolerant, I experience bloating and get acne breakouts when having 2+ scoops a day of most whey protein powders, but this one came without any of those issues. The only issue is how expensive it is but I’m more than willing to pay the premium and I don’t see myself ever buying a different type or brand of whey in the future.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This is my top protein powder that i look for. Only things is i bought 5 of it till i get sick of the flavour In future i will buy different flavour Quality of it is perfect Ingredient is perfect all is isolate protein Taste 9/10 Benefitted me in cutting of fats

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is Optimum Nutrition's (ON) top-of-the-line pure whey protein product. It dissolves in water very easily. I use a Blender Bottle to dissolve a single scoop (30 g whey protein) in water but the product is so soluble that, with minimal agitation, it dissolves quickly. In my case, no clumps! The reason it is so soluble is because it is composed of hydrolyzed (i.e., already broken down) whey protein isolates. In this form, the protein will get into your blood stream even quicker than normal whey. Thus, it is great for taking after a workout at the gym. The Turbo Chocolate tastes very good. The package was shipped quickly and everything was in pristine condition (usual for iHerb). It is very expensive but I believe that the benefits are worth it. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Best protein in market. Good quality and tasty. Yes, is expensive but it’s worth it. Amazing for my diet. Helps with my workout and made me feel a healthy

7e6676ba-346a-4681-9d3b-0d88c41d5284
Posted on May 21, 2022

I got this for my son at his request. He says that it tastes just like chocolate and it mixes better with liquids than other similar products.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

One of the best hydro whey. It dissolved in ice water easily without exerting an effort to shake it. I don’t feel any stomach issue like the other whey.