Page 1 - Reviews - Optimum Nutrition, Opti-Men, 240 Tablets - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have been using this for about 2 months and I think I feel there's an improvement in my hair 👌🏼and the quality of the pills good and the size of the bottle as well , its 22 mg , And there's no taste normal , ingredients is clear on the bottle, and immunities, the package is good .

70344211-22c1-4254-8c6c-8962f4bbee18
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I take it twice per day(1 tablet per time). The packaging good, the quality too. I decided to take it regularly, as it supports cellular energy & metabolism, plus B-vitamin. Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Glycerine, Sunflower Oil. Highly recommend this product to my friends and relatives.

55fc8ae4-2526-4bb7-90b1-fcce18f3cf73
ca390d05-6fc6-4a19-8a86-8c216855bf44
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Absolutely amazing multivitamin supplement for every men. It contains so many important vitamins and wonderful extracts to support healthy body functions. My boyfriend finished first bottle and gonna start next immediately. Gives him energy for busy lifestyle and work out routine. On more relaxing days he takes 1 tablet a day, on busy days with work-outs he takes 2. It is very affective, you can't go wrong with this supplement. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

0209afcb-5b03-42e2-abf0-84da3e4a097e
6f55ae67-3490-4a63-93f9-597dfce25dfe
a2c3b070-7291-4ee6-b6f5-74f249afb918
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I ordered it for my hubby who was feeling fatigue, had hair loss, though his young (only 33y.o.) He started taking it twice a day and feeling much better. His sleep got better, he has more energy (stopped complaining) and hair loss is less than before. So we will take it all then see what else might improve in his health

9bc8f492-ac52-4966-aede-c5fef0850d05
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I’ve been using these vitamins for years. Getting them once a year normally in winter (which is now in Australia). If you’re actively training, go with the full dose otherwise you might want to cut off the dosage a bit. Apart from standard ingredients, you get Viri Men Blend that helps to enhance your male edge. Good size as well for the price.

4b5b1646-ad54-4fc5-847a-9d2f2afa1fa8
c92eb1b6-80a2-4ace-b891-c3d3edf28bb4
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Good quality, ingredient good, size also very good, I like it because easy to mix with the water, age good , daily using by me potency good, package very good, effect amazing, I like very helpful, deficiency good, prevention good, I like working good, antioxidant, taste good, I like about this product

db333d21-8c5f-4996-88af-87072c9b1c57
bbd7c0b8-861b-44b0-bc1e-a4afc077d8ff
441ffd34-77e4-48af-aaa7-4e66448a2b50
47d9f309-cf5f-4440-9e35-79b883cee19e
c86eb58e-e98d-42bb-b0c4-91b0455d38aa
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

‏After a month of using- twice a day morning and night after a meal, the hair has become stronger and there is less hair loss. I had elbow pain in the gym and have now passed (think it is related) and also gives a lot of strength to be able to lift more weights that I would not be able to. Recommend-Click Like please

90a5a18b-9963-4c19-b8c0-aad810f7f3a1
Posted on May 8, 2022

The quality you get for this amazing price is just unreal. I bought this vitamins for me and for my family members. Good potency and quality. Although 3 tablets are just a little too much, I take just two and this is more than enough for my 85 kg body.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

this is my second order of this product (1st on iHerb). I'm an avid gym goer, since I started using this product, I started noticing a slight increase in my overall energy. I hit the gym in the morning, by evening time, I'm drained out, after I started using this product, I can see the my energy level is almost the same throughout the entire day. This was only noticed when I ran out and few days has passed. I definitely recommend it. please like the comment if you find it helpful.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I have been taking this product on a regular basis, to maintain overall health. You really can't tell if products like this works , but it is an assurance that the body gets some attention it needs to function well and stay healthy. Will continue to take this regularly as a health routine.