TZ

Posted on Jun 27, 2022
Great tase it's in my top 5 tastes of this brand! READ BELLOW!

I'm a fit girl and after workout (after 30 min) I take one whey protein bland and recommend it to anyone who is on a diet and want their muscles and GLUTES :) to grow and get as many benefits as possible! High quality protein supplement is always welcome for day by day activity be it on training days or ordinary day just take one after your workout or whenever you are hungry! For me this package is enough for almost 1 month and the size of the jar is good and enough for me! Best quality- Best ingredients. In my opinion the best taste is coconut or strawberry but this one is also good to go and it's in my top 5!! THUMBS UP please if you like my review and let your muscles grow! :*

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on May 10, 2022

I started taking this powder only two days ago and already in love with it...great taste. I mainly bought it to fullfil my daily needs of protien but didn't even know that it will help me with my sleeping issues..i don't know how is it helping but i am sleeping really good since i started taking it. I am so surprised as i was struggling with insomnia from last 4-5 years. It worked like a magic for me..so happy and would continue taking it.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

The shipment was swift. I really like the "small" package instead of the 5lb one. I can make sure I'm finishing it. The taste of the Banana Cream doesn't feel synthentic. It's really easy to drink it. I feel like i can chug one scoop easily with that flavour. My favorite flavor. The quality of the product looks decent.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

One of the best I've tasted to date. I usually stick to Vanilla/Chocolate because I'm worried other flavours would be too sweet and candy-like, which I don't like. It IS sweeter than I'd like, but most of them are and this is better than most in that regard. The flavor itself is good, it mixes well (not the best but certainly good enough, even with a hand shaker). Sugar/Carbs are lower than others, which is great. Overall recommended.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I have tried gold standard whey before , the quality was good but I made a mistake of ordering 5lb for a flavour I don’t really enjoy ( strawberry banana). This time I got banana cream and it is honestly one of the most delicious flavours! It’s like those Asian banana milk box beverage. I put it in yoghurt with granola, or add milk to give it an ever creamier taste. This whey protein powder doesn’t cause any stomach issue. The container came in perfect condition and the scoop wasn’t too hard to find inside.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I’ve been using Whey as a dietary and sports supplement for a number of years, and have always found it beneficial, usually combining it with milk and a banana. Most flavors have been tried, with Vanilla and Coffee being my favorites. However, I’m giving 4stars as the price is just way too expensive now :(

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I love bananas more than a monkey, and I recommend this! Try with full fat or at least 2% milk for the best shake! Adjust your sweeteners by your sweet tooth!

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

My husband likes banana so we got this. It’s a nostalgic flavor and the quality is good. It blends well in my post-workout smoothie