Page 1 - Reviews - Olympian Labs Inc., DIM-150, 30 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 5, 2022

I reply on DIM to keep my hormone levels balanced. I have quite a problem with hormonal acne and these help tame the beast, so to speak. I take a 250 dosage during that time of the month and a 150 dosage during the other three weeks and it works perfectly. Easy to swallow, too!

Posted on May 17, 2022

love this brand of DIM it does work for cleansing out the toxic estrogen in the body, I take it with breaks since I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to be on it all the time.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

After reading about all the benefits of taking DIM, I bought Olympian Labs. The price was reasonable and the quality is good, too. I will continue to buy Olympian Labs brand.

Posted on May 19, 2022

This has been helping me to lose weight slowly along with exercise and sensible eating.

Posted on May 11, 2022

love it! great quality stuff. excellent value. will def repurchase!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

All the advantages of eating cruciferous vegetables without having to eat bucketloads of cruciferous vegetables :)

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

So happy I found this product - Thank you so much.

Posted on Nov 9, 2020

Excellent. Worked well for monthly symptoms. But it smells STRONG! I read reviews that say it's not supposed to. On the + side the stench isn't chemical so it's ok.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

It helps to stabilize my hormone. I feel much comfortable after I take DIM150 and it reduces and improves my acne.

Posted on May 2, 2021

I've been taking these for a few weeks already and definitely noticing a positive difference in my energy level, and how I feel. I use in conjunction with exercise and diet. I am leaning out on areas Im focused on in the gym. They work for me.