Page 1 - Reviews - Old Spice, Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, Volcano with Charcoal, 2.6 oz (73 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Antiperspirant (help reduce sweatiness) & Deodorant (help to fight odor) This product is great, the quality is not bad. The package is also good. The scent is SPICY! I like it. For people who don't like scented, this is not for you. What I like about the product is that it is affordable. If you have doubts about buying this product, here's some advice, do some research, and read reviews.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

First and foremost, this deodorant smells fantastic. It's my favorite of the Old Spice range so far. It also works really well, possible due to the charcoal in it keeping your odors away, and that great fragrance lasts a long time - Maybe even longer than some of the others in the Old Spice range. I'm definitely buying this again.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

typical old spice. it just works. I like the ones with the red cap a bit more though, feels like longevity is a bit better. Also not the biggest fan of the volcano scent, not that it is bad, just..not quite my cup of tea thats all.

Boss
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

good size and price when on sale - its hard to find decent anti perspirant in japan that works and smells as good as old spice. really love the smell of this and soft on skin

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

My husband really liked this antiperspirant. We didn't know what to expect from a "volcano scent" but the smell is really good. It is gentle to the skin, good quality. We will buy it again.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

The smell is really good and it lasts a long time, the only bad thing is that it lets marks, but they are worth it. As a chronic sweater, I recommend it

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I bought this anti-perspirant after running out of my Bull Dog deodorant. Though I enjoyed Bull Dogs natural ingredients, Old Spice lives up to it's name in quality. This deodorant smells great and kept my underarms dry all summer.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I think it's one of the best deodorant scents around, and its performance is great as expected from old spice.

c26461e1-f5df-4f35-ac9d-382abcf8cc27
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Doesn’t stain my shirt, stays all day, it’s good product when all’s said and done! I have 3 stars because the scent is nice but doesn’t suit me, it’s a bit too strong.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

Strong anti-perspirant. Found the twisting mechanism hard to move. The deodorant itself is very dry so a little hard to roll on. When it comes to Old Spice, the non anti-perspirant variety is better.