TZ

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

My personal trainer recommended me this before bodybuilding competition, I am on cutting. I don’t really believe in such things, but I’ve decided to give it a try. I feel good after it. I haven’t mentioned extra energy: I have hypersomnia and take stimulants. Because I drink much coffee Ive decided to consume only decaf, because Lipo 6 already has a lot. Well, let’s see. May be it will really help but We can’t check and be sure that’s it’s because of pills, not food. Anyway, take care of yourself and read instruction: 1 month pause after 2 months

7e65d243-c2ee-4eff-8d6a-3afa50976d9e

Very potent fat burner that will increase your energy levels which you usually lack when in a caloric deficit. Pills are small in size and easy to swallow. Be careful when dosing this product, do not take more than one capsule at a time. Ingredients are picked carefully to ensure boost in energy and increased thermogenesis.

ssseagull
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

These worked great for me. I could feel and see a difference instantly. I had more energy to do my workouts. Certain days I was able to take 2, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, without feeling jitters. Make sure to eat throughout the day while taking these. I will order for next month.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I bought these for my bf and he seems to like them. He said that they took away his appetite and I can already see that he’s lost weight already. Every now and then though, he gets arrhythmia though. He takes two a day and doesn’t seem to mind the arrhythmia. He’s taken lipo-6 once before a few years back so he seems to trust it.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Only 1 pill needed. No aftertaste and goes to work in your system quickly. Makes you want to go to the washroom approx 1 hour after taking the pill so I advise if you just has a meal and going out do not take the pill or you'll find yourself looking for a washroom. Overall an effective fat burner

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This one really kicks in hard. You can feel it working with the first capsule. Really potent fat burning agent. I wouldn't recommend anyone taking more than one capsule. The ingredients are very well dosed and potent.

Posted on May 16, 2022

It’s working, like the older brother Black Ultra concentrate , be careful it’s bot for beginners! If this is your first time with lipo 6 just start with Black ultra concentrate not the intense.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This one is a hard hitter and will definitely make you sweat. I gives a good energy which is beneficial especially if you are on a strict diet.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Amazing just as got it i used a different one before i will try this now I already reviewed it i wish it works with me