Page 1 - Reviews - Nutrabio Labs, Intra Blast, Intra Workout Amino Fuel, Orange Mango, 1.6 lb (718 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Best and complete amino acid in one box.... 😉 I had doubt in beginning of buy this product Bcoz I am always Using EAA. After using of this aminos I can trust on this product.... it is not not just helping in recovery but helping in reduce fatigue during workout. I consume a sip to sip during every training session. Excellent product but It becoming Expensive Day by day...

fb808903-60dd-4dac-80a0-06e7470e7da3
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Amazing taste, I add it in my berry smoothies. I add açai, raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, almond milk and a scoop of this amino. It tastes much better. and I sometimes crash some ice and add it so it has a kinda bit of a slashy taste. Regarding how I feel after taking it, I noticed that muscle soreness went away, I am recovering faster and even my muscle gain has improved. I will definitely buy it again, maybe same or different flavor just to try out.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Very happy with this product. I have tried dozens of intra workout/pre workout and this definitely stands out. I'm honestly very impressed how tasty this is compared to the several other great brands I know. Great ingredients as well and generous quantity too. You will appreciate all that if you're a regular gym goer like me. Price is by far the best with Iherb. Thanks guys!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Amazing quality taste & keeps me hydrated throughout my training. Great ingredient composition with all essential amino acids & protein. Helps sustain my energy levels & muscle recovery. No carb/sugar so easily incorporated into diet.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is my favorite energy drink while working out. I use it mainly for cycling since I do long distances (>100km). It gives me a super kick when I start to feel tired and at the same time it keeps me hydrated.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I’ve tried other flavors of the same brand, this one is definitely my favorite, it’s not too sweet and just hits the spot

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I saw one of my favorite youtubers recommend this EAA and tried it for the first time and the Orange and Mango flavor is delicious. I just started using it 10 days ago so I am not sure if it is working or not yet.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

this is actually one of the best BCAA/EAA's in the market if you look into the nutrition values/ingredients.. its AMAZING !! I know its a bit pricy but you can't go wrong with this in terms of nutrition value! and the flavour is amazing too!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The product is of excellent quality, it is of great use for frequent training. It helps to boost your energy during the workout and reduce the muscle soreness after that. The Orange Mango has a nice flavour, but it leaves a bad breath afterwards.