Page 1 - Reviews - Nutrabio Labs, Alpha EAA, Strawberry Lemon Bomb, 1 lb (458 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

this is the 3rd(of 6) flavor I tried and until now this has the best flavor. there are cheaper EAA on the market, but because of the alpha GPC and some other extra things that the other brands don't have, this one is also good to improve your brain potential.

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

I have tried tons of supplements and this is the best EAA product I have come across yet. You can literally feel your body and mind relax and recover after intense workouts. And how could they not? You get great dose of EAAs, Hydration ingredients, Ashwaghanda and Choline. You won't regret buying this product, I guarantee! Just a few days after using I ordered another container so I can stock up on it cause it is great.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

This is great! A rich blend of EAAs that will make you recover quickly after your workouts. Ashwaghanda and choline will help you have mental clarity and focus throughout the day and Astragin will enhance the absorption of other ingredients that more much! You can also drink them with your meals since Astragin will help you upsorb more nutrients from your meals too.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

EAA helps maintain high exercise intensity even when the body is most tired. The product is suitable for use both before, during and after exercise or at any time of the day when you need energy, important amino acids and electrolytes. offers an enjoyable experience from delicious fruits that make you want to sip all day. Products that can be used during and after training are both good and provide nutrition at a more timely rate than whey protein.

7259c3f3-9e9b-4187-9c74-c065863bb4ee
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

super great quality at a super expensive price. The size is rather small but if you use theis daily at the recommended scoop it should last for about a month. While training i feel the effects and it definitely works. My energy level is always stable and the taste of the product is as labeled.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Best EAA in the market Very tasteful Highest quality with the best ingredients I recommend the product very much and i order it alot The size is very convenient Package looks cool

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

first time to use EAA, I used to have BCAA all the time, I heard EAA is much better... will figure out in future and compare the difference

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I am in love with there aminos. You can literally feel refreshed and new not even 2 hours after taking them. Great source of aminos, choline and ashwaghanda.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Great product, tastes great. I used before training and sometimes after. Great for recovery and getting energy back. Size is great and last for a long time.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

This product has a good profile. In addition to EAA (essential amino acids), it also has taurine, adaptogens (ex.: ashwagandha), etc. I generally only buy unflavored products (ex.: Now pure powders) but I wanted to git it a try. I was hopeful that the lemon taste from malic acid would dominate but I was wrong. The product tastes like candies that I ate when I was a kid. Now that I no longer eat processed and sweetened foods, I no longer enjoy this kind of artificial taste. I will now buy Now Essential-9 until iHerb sells NutraBio unflavored EAA. Can't recommend unless you're still enjoying candies.