TZ

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Reading alot of reviews and decided to try Vanilla flavour. Sweet enough and pretty creamy. I like my coffee super creamy and this does the trick without any additional plant milk for my coffee. easy to dissolve but i always use small electric frother to blend in everything. Foamy and good!

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I love this MCT powder, this is my second purchase already. I had tried the chocolate flavoured too, they both tastes good without having artificial flavour.

dc00bb2e-7453-44d2-bd7f-057cad87adcd
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I take this in the morning with my essential oil supplement and found it to boost my energy (body and mental)! Taste was also pretty nice and not too overpowering or sickly sweet.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I started out with the Matcha Version of this product which I LOVED, and I HOPE comes back. Then tried this, and I LOVE IT with any drink including my matcha at home, problem solved ! Thank you Nutiva and IHerb for sharing this at a good price.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Love the taste of MCT oil with vanilla flavour. I mix it with my coffee and make matcha latte. It also gives me a boost of energy. Will reorder some more. Recommend.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I love this in coffee. Instead of sugar syrups this works great. Also good in other things but love the added fat to help with less jitters or impact from the caffeine.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Top quality! I mix one scoop in my coffee daily. It mixes very easily and offers a pleasant vanilla flavor and is much healthier than using the traditional creamers found in most stores. It also has a very clean ingredient profile. I very much recommend!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This is a great product, I use it n natural greek yoghurt as a 'dessert' - I couldn't find usage instructions, so just tried it.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

If you’re on a keto diet and need a boost, this is definitely an alternative creamer. The vanilla complements and balances the coffee. On the plus side, the powder stirs in smoothly without clumping.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

One scoop in coffee really is surprisingly filling and energizing. This was great when I tried vegan keto for a week. The flavor is pretty good.